Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - The Start of their Second Year

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't he supposed to never talk in the presence of Carlos?
I remember something like that from the novel.

Basically, it would mess with his blessing of words if he spoke Japanese or badly pronounced whatever language they speak there.

Supporter
Thanks a lot! I was missing this series dearly. Knowing there is an official release I might as well buy it.

@RonBWL Shouldn't page 16 panel 1 state last survivng son or only surviving son, rather than only survivng child, as his older sister is a pretty important character.

Power Uploader
@shouldsleep I have yet to check the previous chapter thoroughly so I didn't know about the status of his child. Will be more careful next time

@migh As stated, we'll be doing this monthly. For now I've bought vol.4's raw and I'll likely get vol 5 + 6 soon.

Double-page supporter
@icarushector i dont think thats a rule since this isnt the only officially licensed manga being translated and uploaded at MD, just look at World's End Harem.

Group Leader
Yep.
TOOR is definitely my fav group now.
They keep picking up gems discarded by others, it makes me so happy.

This manga is the only one I've bothered to read the original novel a bit, and was so pissed nobody was translating it... thank TOOR for picking it up 😍

@Antairan
what are you talking about? You can get it from bookwalker in any country - https://global.bookwalker.jp/deb9a6385b-aea7-49b4-96b9-d5f6f9844c21/the-ideal-sponger-life-vol-1/

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis: "And, I couldn't help but wonder after seeing that 'more than 13000 degrees C'. What, it's hotter than the surface of sol? xD"
Yes it is. And it is way above the melding point of the most heat resistant materials mankind knows. So if this isn't a strong magnetic-field plasma forge or some sort of magical oven....it's kind of....You know, the oven itself would kind of dissolve....Also you wouldn't be able to stand directly in the near proximity of its opening all smiley faces. Except the smile is you skull grinning. What kind of new-physical-properties-glass are they researching their? Future Tech?

Double-page supporter
@Zing Doesn't mean much if it's not licenced there, I can buy movies, manga and many different things from overseas even if they aren't licenced in my own country, but that doesn't mean that the prices are fair (double, triple or even quadruple taxing for digital goods, even more for physical), nor that it's obviously officially available, even if it's digital, an import is still an import. It's a legal matter, not one of availability.

Users who are viewing this thread