Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - The Start of their Second Year

Dex-chan lover
I... forgot this even existed. Didn't get far with the novel, post baby part was a tough read for me.

Fed-Kun's army
Everything away from Seven Shits is good, at least until they clean up their shit. Thanks for picking this up.

edit: oh wait, this is hot garbage. I had forgotten how much I hate the MC, and not marked this as dropped. nvm.

Dex-chan lover
Woo! Another chapter of this? Once a month is fine by me.

This story had me engrossed in a long conversation about whether to send one army or another to investigate salt. I'll take any of it I can get.
I did not know that it was licensed though. I should look into buying the official release.

Aggregator gang
Seeing this getting picked up..

*Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion
The Kingdom is pretty much Sevilla after the fall of Rome, a names of people and the regions are Spanish.

Dex-chan lover
@RonBWL lol is that so.
xD
I thought what I had been thought in science class about surface temperature of the sun had been wrong. It was amusing nonetheless.

Group Leader
The only reason why this was dropped and wasn't picked up, is primarily due to the official English release 😅
Glad you are doing it anyway xD

Dex-chan lover
Heey, nice seeing this one again. I think it's good enough to enjoy.

Aggregator gang
That's what you get Zenjirou! Repeatedly saying Heavy this Heavy that in front of a post pregnant women 😙

Fed-Kun's army
They're swinging the spears instead of jabbing to practice. Seriously?

Thanks for picking this up.

I dont care about offcial releas as it woul be north american only(something similar).

Users who are viewing this thread