Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 20 - Sharowa Royal Family Arrives!

@dethduck maybe its due to that she is the ruler only as he doesn't want to take away her power.....cant say for sure but that's what i would at least guess that it has something so he doesnt get any power to rule as then ppl would just go to him instead of the queen

Dex-chan lover
@dethduck Because Aura's proper title is "queen regnant", as she's a reigning monarch who rules in her own right, rather than by virtue of being married to a king; prince consort is the title for a queen regnant's husband, unless said husband is a king in his own right, which Zenjirou is not.

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed that royal couple titles seem very short.

should be glad that this isekai world don't have high speed social media magic that love twisted the word and mean to something hideous

Dex-chan lover
They're so cute, I hope there's no one planning to make a scandal also why not sell the stronger alcohol as an export to other countries?

Double-page supporter
Yup yup, this MC was definitely born yesterday. Making stupid promises like that. Hopefully this blunder brings utter ruin to not only him, but the whole nation just so he learns to not be an utter moron. Hopefully he ends up as a slave too.

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi the alcohol needs a larger process of production before it can be at the level of an export. He's making small batches by hand right now. Considering the size of the equipment he was shown using, I'm amazed he was able to stock the banquet.

Power Uploader
@MrFakOff Unless we're massively funded or another talented TL volunteered to help. Not much I can do by myself at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread