Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - Northern Warrior

Dex-chan lover
> Miss Victoria, when she take out her armor, she eventually became a fine woman isnt it?

> I dont like the idea seeing Ines returning to meet MC bath on blood of those dinosaurs

Dex-chan lover
@Kireato
You do have to wonder what Zenjirou is thinking running after Ines without a weapon when he has just heard she's encountered legion dragons. It certainly doesn't reflect well on him.
He has his bloodline spacetime magic.
Also he can't use weapons. The reason he was able to deny the military general was by playing off his gift of a bow.

Dex-chan lover
I know you nerds who actually read are here too. In the light novels does ines survive?

Dex-chan lover
@TitanAnteus
I'm well aware he can't use weapons which is why he shouldn't be heading out himself and certainly not on his own.
As for his space time magic, he can't use it as far as I know. It was explained that he has a large amount of mana, which makes it difficult for him to use spells requiring little mana and large scale spells take time to cast.

Dex-chan lover
Ines is definitely gonna be the one that killed the dragon.
I would even go so far to say that the only reason she left was because she sensed them somehow and went to engage.
I would not be surprised if she was to be some sort of secret service the queen put together with Zenjirou in order to protect him.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't like this strong OP character, someone like that princess bodyguard, the general, or the maid (?).

When a single woman can kill the dinosaur boss, it kills the importance of the foot soldier and strategy, tactics, and all, and ultimately breaks the tension of every fight after that. Basically what happen to MCU after they introduced captain Marvel

Power Uploader
@musicfreak12 It's not "a single woman", it's "a certain woman". Aside from Victoria, pretty much no one was able to do that.

For this particular scenario, it works out because the Legion Dragon is smart enough to not show up when it's at a disadvantage, so it's necessary to bait it with a seemingly weaker foe. Victoria is the perfect choice here.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one that was half hoping she would impale the dragon through the ass?

Dex-chan lover
@RonBWL
Doesn't have to be her tbh, if there's ANY character that can be as strong as (or stronger than) a battalion of foot soldier, it triggers the "Captain marvel effect".

But I guess its inevitable, else the character of this Manga will be boring if everyone (including the important combat characters) have the same strengths as a foot soldier

@musicfreak12 I agree, as somewhat of a history buff and armchair general. AND also to add on that having foreigners deal with an internal problem is really bad for either the central authority or the nobility in general, it'll make them look weak and can't deal with problems on their own. Even if you say she only fought one, it doesn't matter because she killed the alpha and head of the pack dragons, "the main problem". If these doesn't backfire or atleast create some issues on zenjirou or the Royal family, I'm declaring this trash. Also having foreigners with no history with or connections(treaties, culture, religions, etc) join a military operation is really bad, especially with a person of interest on their side. Having them their on the chain of command also creates opportunity for them to create connections with other people of interest, which is a problem if the central authority(Royal family) is trying to monopolise them. Sorry for the rant, this chapter just ticked me.

Power Uploader
@musicfreak12 you seem to have missed the point. It isn't about raw strength, it's about outsmarting the Legion Dragon. Puyol's armies can certainly win, but the problem is it won't show up.

Users who are viewing this thread