Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - Northern Warrior

theres no way they would have been able to get that close to the kings carriage. no, it doesnt matter how smart the lizards are. they wouldnt have been able to get that close.

Dex-chan lover
Ines, or as she is known in her mother tongue, Sakuya.
300px-Th105Sakuya.png

Aggregator gang
@mechuy ines
is an assassin placed by Aura to act as Zenjiro's bodyguard and to spy on him. She flat out kills all 3 dragons easily and disguises it as them falling over and dying randomly.

Dex-chan lover
The whole kicking the spear is hilarious. Humans are literally built to throw. Throwing (and by extension punching) is the motion that delivers the greatest amount of force humans can produce. Any other motion would be inferior (even for a woman). Untrained, someone's kick may be greater than their punch, but it shouldn't be that way for a solider/warrior.

@Ashutosh
Yes he eventually marries the northern princess. It takes a while from the initial engagement though. She basically forces him into it though, beta that he is. Though that is a bit unfair, as head over heals as he is for Aura.

@Rikuganshio
Ya the whole "letting them join in the operation thing" would never really happen in a "real" human society. The author, however, wanted to put the northern princess in a more advantageous position and get her to the capital so that later events he wanted to happen could. He could have done it in a more realistic way, but most of the audience is not likely to be taken out of the story with this development.

It's really annoying that the author hyped up this MC as someone who has more cunning than anyone in this world due to his needing to deal with modern day negotiation all while also setting him up for all this failure due to so many stupid things.
I can already see him being forced to marry this basic bitch like a brick hitting me in the face, ugh, why can't more MCs just be straight line superior to others, I'd much prefer him verbally bitch slapping all these people in smart ways and then see conflict arrive from that than this haphazard way of putting him against opposition.

Group Leader
I don't remember because I haven't read the novel in a really long time, but can someone tell me; does Zenjirou marry any concubines (Princess Freya, Victoria, maids, or any one else)? Not including engagement, if any.

Users who are viewing this thread