Risou no Kanojo - Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 31, 2023
Messages
774
dunno if there's any gooners here reading the original, but last month the author announced chapter 5 for c109 in december. no idea if they'll postpone it in case they don't get picked tho.
Well, i wonder that Mother-in-law will be included later on
 
Supporter
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
1,020
The only way this manga could release to positive reviews is the enabling influence of two things: the widespread (not just endemic to Japan), general lack of standards among people today; and the apparent fact that the people reviewing the manga are afraid to criticize anything, especially if it comes from someone with even a bit of societal prominence.

I don't remember a story that leaned on "misunderstandings" this flagrantly: now you have people "misunderstanding" things they shouldn't (the massage machine, all of a sudden, copied MC-kun's voice?) when they shouldn't (I understood Sophia--I hate when the name is spelled with an "F"--to be stubborn, but never got the idea that she's as stupid as the MC-kun).

That said, I don't mind a good oyakodon--but that's only good if the mother isn't in a relationship. I thought this woman was married--why is she going this far at all? Well, the "misunderstandings" explain that, too, I suppose.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top