Risou no Kanojo

you know a manga is gonna be straight trash when literally the first image in the first panel is a zoomed in image of a girl's chest.

Give it a chance, maybe its a diamond in the rough? I think its pretty sweet but yea I can agree that the zoomed was really unnecessary.
you read enough manga, ESPECIALLY romance manga, you can almost instinctively tell what an entire story is going to be like just based on the first chapter or so. but i could be wrong, this might turn into an interestingly complex story with fleshed out characters and plotlines, i doubt it though.

you read enough manga, ESPECIALLY romance manga, you can almost instinctively tell what an entire story is going to be like just based on the first chapter or so. but i could be wrong, this might turn into an interestingly complex story with fleshed out characters and plotlines, i doubt it though.
Gotta give the benefit of the doubt, but yea I can agree with your points. Let's see where this head yea?

I'm surprised to see the mangaka make an actual manga out of this after reading the 2 h-manga chapters with these characters...

I'm looking forward to more I guess

Contributor
This feels like manga from 15 years ago and even then it would be bad. Everything is bland.

Fed-Kun's army
you know contrary to the title i don't see the erotica tag here. somethin' tells me she aint that ideal. (or the MC is just that worthless)

Users who are viewing this thread