Risou no Musume Nara Sekai Saikyou Demo Kawaigatte Kuremasuka - Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
ok, so that's good at least. They kept her dead, at least for now. Who knows maybe she'll wake up suddenly or smth but right now im both happy and kinda surprised that the author went through with it and killed her. Even , albeit, temporarily.

Dex-chan lover
what a big dick energy from author by keeping her dead

what a chad

As I read in the synopsis of volume 4 or 3 in Japan she revives but the MC fights with her father since reviving her takes a cost that without counting the next coup d'etat of great maria spolier released XD

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I was ready to call the author a coward for reviving her... but I've to admit that was an interesting move.

Dex-chan lover
Selka is just sleeping bros. Everyone knows you cant kill off best girl.

Dex-chan lover
this is gonna sound bad but

Yay! she's dead!

obvoiusly i dont hate her or anything, i just thought like many here that revive her would have been a bad thing, it would take away from the history.
Press F for tsundere twintails redhead #764765

If the spoilers are true and she revives later, then fuck it i will accept it coz it sounds like her revival is costly as fuck, also since it happens later theres time for the other chars to grow because of this event, so im not mad

Author actually killed her off. Def a big kudos to the author.
Had enough of all these series having no consequences to any actions or events to the point that any danger loses suspense because it's always a happy ending and people will revive regardless.
Seeing a relationship plot point being dangled and then having the author kill it off without solving it is refreshing.

no!, im against her back to life . it ll make this like other series .
"good stories but its just like ussual eh" kind of feel

I don't know. This story is moving so fast, it's as though the mangaka got a tap on the shoulder from the supervisor and got told "you need to make this manga more interesting."

I want it to slow down.

Dex-chan lover
I never asked for feels.
Too bad I have the feeling they will revive her somehow.

Double-page supporter
I mean she's probably going to come back anyways so this whole arc was a waste of time

my guess is that she will be revived thanks to the memories and personality stored in her armour i just hope it's not right away that way the others can experience some groth first

Dex-chan lover
I like how we all pretty much know what is most likely going to happen but when they up and don't revive her just to surprise us and maybe mess with us

Users who are viewing this thread