Risou no Musume Nara Sekai Saikyou Demo Kawaigatte Kuremasuka - Ch. 16.2

Dex-chan lover
So Yukina joined Heavenly Rosa in some misguided attempt to prove she is an "adult" which is laughable, and Aleena is going to inevitably violate taboo and attempt to/succeed in resurrecting Selka from the dead.

Aggregator gang
You literally can't do this shit in any story that wants to have tension or stakes. Once you know that a dead character can magically be revived, then you'll never ever be able to kill off a character again.

The absolute best thing that could happen here is if it pulled a Fullmetal Alchemist and made their attempt to revive Selka fuck everything to hell.

Dex-chan lover
I hope everything hoes horribly wrong and kills a lot more people, if they succeed i will drop this. NO STAKES MEAN NO INVESTMENT!

Dex-chan lover
I want selka to come back but it also makes her death pointless and takes a source of tension for the story away

Dex-chan lover
So... Two members have been now seduced by the thing that can be a bit more than what they can chew...
Now I wonder if Blackie here's going to be done in as well...

Dex-chan lover
WTF are people going on about? It's not beceause it is possible to resurect the dead that everyone can be resurected, nor does it remove any impact from all the dead.
I never eard anyone complayn that death in The Lord of the Rings were meaningless, even trough there was people resurected...

Aggregator gang
I dont really want to bring back someone who is already that by any means because it will kill this story entirely and most reader was agreed with that.
Its very different where if you are lived in Magic World where ressurection is one thing, but this is Modern Era where this is TABOO for any kind of attempt.
Lets say if I want to bring back those dictators alive, would you will agree for more War and Invasion??? Of course you dont want at all since it will bring more chaos and devastation once again.
This is just an assumption, still its on the point

Aggregator gang
@kaezeribato
What reader are talking about is if they are pulling this move, this manga will not have any story anymore because when someone is dead, you can revive it again and again which is killed the plot that will caused endless loop for both sides until one of them crushed entirely.

I thought tgis would be a lighthearted Manga but damn there is so much drama and now there is that crazy student council president & back from Dead plot? I don't know what to expect anymore

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, the great plot magic

@kaezeribato if you talking about gandalf's resurrection, that's a gift from Eru (or valars idk) because he did his job splendidly
and he's not human

Dex-chan lover
this better be a ruse plot that is not meant to actually pan out as it is claimed.....

@hartex92 have you ever considered that there might be a steep price for reviving the dead? I agree that just having characters brought back to life whenever they die makes a story stale, but its a different story when the main cast has to pay a heavy price to do so.

I urge you to wait and see for now.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that ressurected Selka will be more of a monster than human.
But we all know how it will end.

Users who are viewing this thread