Risou no Musume Nara Sekai Saikyou Demo Kawaigatte Kuremasuka - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Me like see IEATLOLISCAN release like: fffffuuuuuk YEEEEEEEEES
-30 secs later-
*derp face
that's all? hell yea. demmit.
thanks for the release anyways lol

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if people in Japan are actually fine with these partial chapter upload shenanigans on the websites the raws are coming from. An increase in cliffhangers was never really on my wishlist but hey, if that's how they wanna roll I guess we've gotta roll with 'em.

Dex-chan lover
Should have had eyes and some distinctive features. Then you wouldn't be dead in single panel.

@feha
the "Wait, that's all?!" page isn't in the raws, so it's more like the scanlators' (and our) reaction to this super-short chapter. The guys she burnt are crispy critters now.
When in doubt and in desperate need for a disposable single-arc antagonist, always add a bad guy smile, crazy eyes and a long tongue that never ceases to roll around when it's out. Dress him in clothes that definitely scream "I'm the bad boss", and viola, you got your design. Don't forget to toss in nonsensical, edgy, and psychotic quotes with a side of hysterical laughter for good measure, just in case the audience is having trouble figuring out who is the bad guy. If the audience is still struggling, don't worry, have him rape some disposable female characters or throw some kittens in a blender or something! That always does the trick.

In all seriousness, I'm more interested in seeing how the girls fare and work together in their first actual combat situation than seeing the father solve the entire situation in the most anticlimactic way possible.

Humanity already in grave danger and there are still bunch who tried to fuck their own ass up, human being a human...

Users who are viewing this thread