Risou no Musume Nara Sekai Saikyou Demo Kawaigatte Kuremasuka

Nothing I hate more than that type of bait and switch confession. "I love you............I also love milk and bread and eggs etc etc. Its such a dick thing to do to your reads that any author who pulls that in a serious situation outside of a comedy doesn't deserve the respect of their readers.

Fed-Kun's army
This is basically "The Irregular at Magic Highschool : Fathers Edition"

Dex-chan lover
certainly interesting. but i dontknow if this the artist or author fault but the execution just fell short.

is he the biological father?

I'm reading it and he mentioned that she had a mother who he was close with, but killed? but wasn't she found in a pod?

I don't know what happened but the fonts in this chapter were terrible to the point I stopped reading

The story's quality is dropping but I'm sticking with it since
the author had the balls to kill that girl and stick with it, but since now it seems he'll try to bullshit her back in the story I'm not sure I'll keep reading

I think it a bad version of an irregular at magic high school its almost bu the book if compared all the author did was change the plot to last of humanity

Fed-Kun's army
ty for translating, but just release the whole chapter at once even if it takes longer. micro releases suck.

Dex-chan lover
@Imryse that's the whole point lol

these cut up chapters are available for free to bait people into buying the magazine for the full chapter. and i don't think any scanlation group is dumb enough to pay for a mag when the whole thing is available for free.

and waiting several months at a time until all chapter snippets are complete doesn't seem like a good plan to me.

Fed-Kun's army
@Galder seems like a great plan to me, readers get a better experience, at the cost of what exactly? if it's sniped by a micro chapter release so what? sniping hurts no one who isn't translating for the wrong reasons.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translations so far. sad you'll be dropping this, but it's never good to force oneself.

Users who are viewing this thread