Risou no Musume Nara Sekai Saikyou Demo Kawaigatte Kuremasuka

They say they don't want him to stand out, but he is the father of a S class knight. He is going stand out like hell and will be forced to fight because of his daughter.....

Definitely some translation issues on chapter 11.2. They mention Yukina's mother, but the first chapter clearly shows them finding Yukina in some type of storage pod from the old world. Maybe they were talking about Selka's mother? Or maybe they meant Yukina's friend?

Thanks for the chapter. This is the best chapter (chp11) until now for me, good work and keep do ur best in this project pls

light novel characters are like isekai protagonist, no matter how small their role maybe they have plot armor that is unbreakable. That is one of the reason I stopped reading LN they are much the same thing, mostly.

Dex-chan lover
eh, my prediction 3 months ago was close, MC removed the bad stuff with his ability, but that doesn't restore a dead body, until the healer gets there of course, my next prediction is that she will need some help buffing her healing skill before the dumb tsundere revives.

It would be nice to read this manga, chapter per chapter as a whole.

And not in parts😔

Dex-chan lover
@Zethnov there's no way any sane scanlator would pay for the magazine to get complete chapters when you can get half-chapters for free on comic walker...

Dex-chan lover
This is incredibly boring, nothing unusual will ever happen as everything has to bend to the will of the mc.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yes, I will revaulate this story in a good way if no deus ex crappula happens and the redhead tsundere stays down.
Given the final words of the aunt it could be that she is in a coma, I guess we will know in the next chapters if they give her a funeral, gotta wait because she could get a fake funeral too.

I have to respect the story for sticking to its guns and not pulling some deus ex bs and reviving already dead characters. Excessive plot armor always makes the story boring.

Users who are viewing this thread