Risou no Musume Nara Sekai Saikyou Demo Kawaigatte Kuremasuka

Wow, that's a whole new level of shit. Zero redeeming quality. For the first time I actually want to read more isekai trash than this... I don't even know what to call this shit.

is the publisher the one who proposed cutting chapters or is this on the scanlator only?
I swear cutting down chapter in the middle of a climactic fight is fucking egregious at best...

Dex-chan lover
if the stereotype stays dead this author gained all the points.

Both her and the black haired neko girl are stupid. Her for running in like a dumbass, and the black haired girl for not shooting anyways? Who cares if she's caught up in it? You either kill him and she lives, or you shoot and maybe she gets hit too? Better than letting her get killed by the summon.

This manga reminds me of the death of Superman. People permanently dropped the comics because they killed off Superman, then more people dropped off the comics because of the missing integrity from the writers because they revived Superman. Comics sales never increased since then.

So yeah the mangaka should have a good reason killing off the character or else he will never recover credibility from my side.

Dex-chan lover
The score is low but it's just cause a lot of people are butthurt of the sudden development.
This manga is in the 7-8 star range and is not absolute trash
Worth a read at least

Users who are viewing this thread