Risou no Musume Nara Sekai Saikyou Demo Kawaigatte Kuremasuka

Fed-Kun's army
this started ok, but these last chapters it's went to shit.

I cringed super hard on the early chapters. I really want to drop it, but since it said gore I held onto my tongue. Thank goodness something finally happen. Hopefully it stays on this route.

Dex-chan lover
I love the stark contrast between Telos and Imryse. I am more with the latter myself. I am holding out hope purely because MangaUpdates DOESN'T have tragedy as a tag.
Speaking of which, are we at the latest chapter. It doesn't seem to be based on anything (anime, web/light novel, etc) so there isn't an easy way to tell... If anyone knows (if there are chapters ahead of this) does it continue getting darker? I fully want spoiler (if available) so I can decide if I want to place this on hold.
If I want depressing I will read death game ones, or just live real life...

Edit: ok, it is an adaptation (of something) and based off of the Author's other works (author, not artist) it is unlikely that this will get too dark. Well, barring one death game isekai... So I could be wrong...

Aggregator gang
It's a unique approach in all this but not well portrayed of the LN. Can someone tell how good the Romance is with the "Childhood Friend" Normally MC's don't get with them in Mangas sadly...
I really want to have hope though. I see a lot of potential unused.

Group Leader
@azrael97
the ones I label with vol. are chapters from the e-book,
while the non vol. chapter is from the monthly comic-w release, so the quality are different
So, maybe after I worked on the vol.2 e-book chapters to replace them

edit:
after taking a look at the e-book version,
I thought, meh. I'll do what you tell me to xD

Aggregator gang
why do mangas just change genres in the middle ?

no shit sherlok, that will ruin rating, bring hate comments and make ppl drop it.

nice art but no use when the storywriter decides to "omg, lul, plottwist"

You know what's worse than killing off a character to raise the tension? Having a way to revive/bring back said dying character. I'll be disappointed if it just follows that same generic pattern.

@crymsong Truer words have never been said. It ruins any further tension you can create when you pull that out your ass. I didn't mind her being killed off. I do mind her being killed off for shock factor then being revived.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh....the author lost all points it was gaining, gonna go in minus zone instead.

I bet that next chapter MC attacks with the still training loli group, push the flying zombie to the ground and use his ability to erase the curse, that I bet killed every other monster he defeated before but will make this loli resurrect.

A good tsundere loli is a dead tsundere loli, this one is even a redhead, a pure dumb cliche.

This manga/series is sorta shit. As a protective father/adoptive daughter sorta series it falls flat due to the characters being literally 1 dimensional. As a gore/tragedy/edgytrash series it also falls pretty flat because there isn't much of it and there is no real character to root for or oppose... its just 1 dimensional tropes posed as characters doing things that you'd expect and were foreshadowed.
The art is alright I guess. Though overall it just feels like someone read Black Bullet and was like "I can do this!" and decided to make their own version of it and it just seems/feels like trash in that regard.

oh look, it's mahouka all over again. instead they just changed it into a father complex instead🤔

Dex-chan lover
This is good.
People hate because they expect it to be a cliche harem school life ecchi bullshit series.
They say the tone shift was sudden, but all the foreshadow was there, they just didn't pay attention.

@Raydnt exactly but wow even if the author perfectly set up the foreshadowing he really blew it out of the water I was not ready I hate the cliff hanger so much

The story became trash, I mean Yukina is S ranker or worlds strongest, what is she doing?
whats the point of S ranker if she does not have special ability to save her friend,
Assassin Pride did much better in terms of settings of character ability, and how to draw character specialties
in each situation.
In the first few chapters Yukina defeated Selka easily, then moving on Selka defeated Yukina learning her weakness
but that does not make Selka strong, 100% that if they fought again Yukina would win. And this development where
Yukina was beside Selka(I'm at loss), S ranker is just being more physically talented nothing else. Yeah this development is trash.
They should have done some training or exploration or quest not this development so that us readers would
know the extent of their abilities. Too much jump.

In that battle in smokescreen, the author did not justify Selka rush attack, why did Yukina not attack.
They say "truly textbook example", rushing isn't the textbook example, Range attack is the textbook example.
And this fight scene we don't know the abilities of each girl, I was shock on that ultrasound, and what else I dont see
Yukina at that time, what in the world "the world strongest" even doing.

My search has ended, I have found the perfect set of Twin-Tails. I don't even care what the manga has to offer other than those damn Twin-Tails.

Edit: My fault for taking a peek in the comment section but there is a spoiler tag for a good reason, please use it for future readers.

Double-page supporter
After reading, noting all the high points and low points of this manga, I've come to the conclusion.

That this is a manga. Yes. It's not bad, it's not good. It just... exists.

Users who are viewing this thread