Risou no Musume Nara Sekai Saikyou Demo Kawaigatte Kuremasuka

The dad feels like a mix of irregular main guy and sousuke Sagara. I feel like their child (either one) would be weird.

Dex-chan lover
so a guy who has a thing for the lil kid he watched grow up
and some crazy bitch who knows she cant beat the MC but will still break down doors and try to assault him
over some misunderstanding

the daughter is just plain ol bait
what a load of cabbage
I LOVE IT 10/10

Cae

looks like they're in pretty dire need of an editor typesetter and redrawer

Dex-chan lover
The hottest of all garbage. Couldn't even get through chapter 1.
Truly amazing.

That parenting portion. 10 out of 10. I mean, for something of this theme, its nice. Battle suits, monster horde and parenting. I don't really like the garm designs though. Its so-so. Characters... Well, this is Japan, so, I've lowered my expectations since they have different values and culture. I wouldn't know what they would consider good. I mean, look at most big anime MCs (Naruto, Goku, Ichigo, Eren, Natsu). Its very different from what you would like in real life.

Also, what the fuck is up with people? Just because there were lady parts exposed doesn't mean there's anything going on. Read it. Maybe then, you'll understand that its pretty damn pure. Shirogane Papa is nice papa. Good uncle too. And boi, I love how MC helps Katua with Celica. Not even a little bit intrusive, but still managed to pull her away from becoming edgelord supreme.

It's like it's trying to have a muv-luv background with magical girls

but it's also a little trashy. I love it.

10/10

Cae

Seriously, get an editor or quality checker please, this us painful. I cant tell what the hell managarm is because the grammar is nonsensical, im pretty sure theyve referred to managarm as the rebels, and the establishment at 2 different times

While I commend any and all effort to contribute to the community, the english one-man group working on this really should consider having at least an editor to get some consistency and flow in the script.

The story aside, working through the mess that is the script in the early chapters is... rough..

Contributor
@danang5
Probably to put together the separated parts into one chapter.

EDIT: I didn't read the notes at first but it's to replace the scans with a better quality + fixing some translations.

Maybe I'd be asking for too much, but I hope the father-con stuff gets dropped in the future, I feel it doesn't mix well with the 'cool' type character.

Users who are viewing this thread