Risou to Koi - Ch. 1 - Doorbell and Idol

Dex-chan lover
Cute how both of them keeps dressing up more and more for each meeting that’s only for such a short moment at the door. Wouldn’t be surprised if idol ordered more things than usual just to see her.

Dex-chan lover
Aww, what a cute one with a twist. Looking forward to the other two of this series!

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I love GL like this, u change to be a better person for them. You pay attention to uself more so u look better infront of them like that litterly is peak bruh. I agree w just being urself but like if u changing urself for the better for ur crush?? That's just a big W

Dex-chan lover
This is cute and all, and they manage to end up together at the end... But this scream so much para social that... I don't know.
The fact that the delivery woman is changing, for better, for someone she doesn't know anything aside that she is an ex-idol and her fav, her address and her phone.... It kinda eek me.
She even goes to the extent to work so much that even her boss worry for her. Don't do that for strangers.
If you have to change, the first person who should benefit this change should be yourself and second the others.
For me, being the motor of your life should be one of the first goal you have to achieve in your life. People around you should only motivate and help you to achieve it, and you should help them at the same time, of course.
If you don't agree, I'm ok with that. The para social thing doesn't take out the others qualities of this one shot.

Dex-chan lover
I get you girly pop. I like women who work hard too, like heeeeeeelp me or something (hard working women, please read this.)

Dex-chan lover
Cute, woo delivery girl yuri (the company literally being named Lily is amusing, i half expected it to end up with them working together)

i don't mind it being an anthology but i hope we get some bonus chapters/circle back to this couple too

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is cute and all, and they manage to end up together at the end... But this scream so much para social that... I don't know.
The fact that the delivery woman is changing, for better, for someone she doesn't know anything aside that she is an ex-idol and her fav, her address and her phone.... It kinda eek me.
She even goes to the extent to work so much that even her boss worry for her. Don't do that for strangers.
If you have to change, the first person who should benefit this change should be yourself and second the others.
For me, being the motor of your life should be one of the first goal you have to achieve in your life. People around you should only motivate and help you to achieve it, and you should help them at the same time, of course.
If you don't agree, I'm ok with that. The para social thing doesn't take out the others qualities of this one shot.
i wouldn't be surprised if it's partial wish fulfillment b/c i'm sure some ppl would marry their idol/oshi in a heartbeat, it's not as bad if they're already retired and such, but i can imagine it also working out if it was like "i married my manager"/"got together with an idol from a diff group" or so, tho the latter might make ppl think that it was some pr stunt or so (tho while some 'hollywood' romances might be fake i can imagine some actors just simply stay together b/c it's easier to be in the same industry and always around each other lol)

Users who are viewing this thread