Risouteki Boyfriend - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - #16

jak

Contributor
TFW no girlfriend who wants to be my property... lol

On a more serious note, this fucker needs to back off. I knew he would decide to be a piece of shit and go after her despite knowing she has a boyfriend.

Aggregator gang
Too bad it's a shoujo, so there won't be any proper reaction or consequences in the next chapter.
Like murdering him or something like that.

Aggregator gang
OOOOOH YEAH, AYATO-KUN, I REMEMBER WAY BACK WHEN THE MEGA POWERS WERE BONDED! YEAH! YOU MADE A LOT OF PROMISES TO THE KAEDE-KUN, DIDNCHA. PROMISES THAT YOU DIDN'T KEEP!

I REMEMBER ONE SPECIFIC ONE, YEAH, YOU PROMISED THAT YUSA-CHAN WOULD NEVER BE IN A DANGEROUS POSITION! YOU BROKE THAT PROMISE, DIDNCHA AYATO-KUN! AND WHO HAD TO COME IN AND MAKE THAT CRITICAL SAVE? THE KAEDE-KUN, COVERING FOR AYATO-KUN AGAIN!

AYATO-KUN, I ONLY COME DOWN TO YOUR MATCHES WHEN IT'S ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, WHEN YOU'RE DOWN AND OUT! THAT'S THE KIND OF RULES I PLAY BY, BUT YOU, YOU PLAY BY DIFFERENT RULES, YEAH. YOU GOTTA GET IN YOUR GRAND STANDING AND HOT DOGGING, YEAH!

I REMEMBER A TIME WHEN I WRESTLED NISHIZAKI-SENPAI TOO, AND THE FACT THAT I HAD TANI-KUN ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE RING JUST LIKE YOU, THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS I WAS DOING REAL GOOD, YEAH. I WAS STYLIN' OUT THERE LIKE A CHAMP, YEAH.

BUT GUESS WHO SHOWS UP FOR NO REASON AT ALL! TO GET HIS GRAND STANDING AND HOT DOGGING IN! YOU, MAN! YOU, AYATO-KUN YEAH! YOU JUST COULDN'T STAND TO SIT BACK WITH YOUR FEET UP AND WATCH THE CHAMP IN ACTION! WELL LOOK AT THIS PRIMA DONNA!

AYATO-KUN NOT ONLY ARE YOU A HOT DOGGER, A GRAND STANDER, A SHOWBOAT, AND A PRIMA DONNA, BUT YOU'RE A LIAR TOO. IN FACT I REMEMBER A TIME WHEN WE STOOD IN FRONT OF THE SENSEI, AND YOU TOLD SOME OF THE BIGGEST LIES I'VE HEARD IN MY WHOLE LIFE!

A LIE, AYATO-KUN, AND THAT'S ENOUGH TO GET ME HOT, BUT WHAT YOU SAID TO YUSA-CHAN IS ENOUGH TO BRING ME TO THE BOILING POINT! YEAH!

AYATO-KUN YOU SAY YOU LOVE YUSA-CHAN. I GOT NEWS FOR YOU MAN, YEAH. I GOT NEWS FOR YOU! YUSA-CHAN IS GONNA BE IN THE CORNER OF KAEDE-KUN AT THIS AFTERNOONS PE CLASS, YEAH!

AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME LIKE A BROTHER, WELL LISTEN TO THIS, AYATO-KUN! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOUR GUTS! AND THAT'S WHAT'S GOING TO BE LEFT ALL OVER THE GYM FLOOR AFTER PE! YEAH!

I take back the benefit of doubt I had given Ayato, holy fuck.
Atleast Kaede got more proactive this chapter.
And why is Yusa so dumb.
And I suddenly relate with the translator- Yae=best girl

Dex-chan lover
what the f... this story becoming dumber with every chapters since this egomaniac appeared

I'm sorry but no one is the dumb and oblivious - arcs like this suck with main characters like that

Group Leader
@darara
Too bad it's a shoujo, so there won't be any proper reaction or consequences in the next chapter.
Like murdering him or something like that.
Like most (if not all) Japanese manga, retribution and punishment for wrong doings just don't happen. In some cases, even, the perpetrator becomes a friend of one or more of the main characters.

I still read this just because of Tani and Yae. Can't wait for valentine and school trip chapters.

I actually don't hate Yusa despite her being so oblivious. She is earnest and sweet. However, I hope this arc is short because she's hurting Kaede by not being firm. She needs to learn how to block off people who might ruin her relationship.

I am unreasonably angry over this lol. seriously what is going on with this story? Obviously ayato's an unbelievably massive cunt, but jesus christ what is going on with Yusa?? I saw her as oblivious and sweet in the earlier chapters but now I just find her irritating. She's inconsiderate, and quite frankly stupid. I don't want to hate her but watching her coo over him with her boyfriend standing right there, "so cool kya kya OWO" is driving me nuts. I can't stand watching that arrogant little shit walk all over them. WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS? Are you trying to make me hate all the characters lol? I just hope this leads to one of them finally getting some balls and being more assertive.

Users who are viewing this thread