Rivnes - Vol. 10 Ch. 57 - Me, My Little Sister, and....

i guess human is do be a mysterious creature we get sad we happy then we get lost in our own imagination

Dex-chan lover
This series has some great writing. Tetsu is this pervy siscon but the author manages to make him a character you understand and feel for. He definitely needs to learn to accept how Kasumi is feeling, but given their background I understand why he has trouble doing that.

Group Leader
This chapter was rough. I hope Tetsu will be able to put his happiness first soon. Pretty good insights in the notes at the end, I didn't even think about how he didn't even have the time to mentally mature himself.

omg I was a little sad reading this chapter. I'm really waiting for the next update and thanks for the update.

Dex-chan lover
What I like about this manga is that the relationship between Imouto and Onii Chan is limited to brothers who depend on each other. And there is no love interest factor like other generic manga .But that's what makes this manga easier to accept in real life. I just hope Asuka will cheer up Onii Chan after this

Group Leader
Tbh I can understand him. This chaper was able to touch feelings that I also had to confront the hard way so I feel for Tetsu no matter how hard you try you will never be someone's number one (I know it sounds cringy but it does hurt a little when you give you all).

Thanks for the translation and hard work, Rivnes is such a breath of fresh hair.

I thought this was a comedy manga (it start off with comedy and then the drama kicked in)

Aggregator gang
after his mother passed away, he pretty much latched himself unto kasumi as a way to cope with the trauma. Kasumi’s happiness was basically the whole meaning of tetsu’s existence.

Dex-chan lover
Kasumi has matured quite a lot since the manga started. And yes, this is rough but even Tetsuo knew it was coming.

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter. Tetsu can understand Kasumi's feelings, but can't agree with them. But the hope here is that they will both be able to grow up from their overly-dependent relationship and be able to have healthier relationships with the other people in their lives. Kasumi's happiness being taken care of by someone else means Tetsu can be concerned about his own and his girl's happiness.

Double-page supporter
Don't worry onii chan. Become a picture book author and a football player.

Users who are viewing this thread