Rivnes - Vol. 11 Ch. 60.5 - Me, My Little Sister, and Leave The Nest (2) Cont.

Thank you for the translations, even though it takes 2 weeks to release the chapter it's still good nonetheless

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thank you so much for these translations, I'm looking forward to a whole volume of after story!

I just want to say how great it has been to experience this manga with you scanlating. I really enjoyed reading your blurbs at the end and the quality has been great. I can only hope that other scans I read have half of the fun injected as yours. Truly you are as much a part of my Rivnes experience as the actual story. I can't express that enough!
I got screwed over by MangaDex's 200MB (there are 370MB worth) total image size limit! That's why the chapter is split into two. Hope you guys enjoyed it :^)

Fed-Kun's army
Is this the end?
No not yet, we still have 2 chapters and another volume to go.

Thank you so much for these translations, I'm looking forward to a whole volume of after story!

I just want to say how great it has been to experience this manga with you scanlating. I really enjoyed reading your blurbs at the end and the quality has been great. I can only hope that other scans I read have half of the fun injected as yours. Truly you are as much a part of my Rivnes experience as the actual story. I can't express that enough!
Thank you so much, this really means a lot to me. I don't know what else to say hahaha. Thank you for your kind words.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the scans, i'm glad the story end up like that.
i can't believe how many story end up with unexpected couple.
everytime i check this title, there's always that chapter 81 standing at the top containing the spoiler since 4 years ago
but at least after this i can sleep in peace. Also good luck with 20+ chapter :salute:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations all these months, damn it was a lightning fast pace alright, it was so so so fun to read, thanks for all the translations.

Now to look forward to a whole volume of after stories, oh man I'm more of an epilogue guy so I'm pretty excited for those!

P.S: The many many scenes showing their future was really really good, really enjoyed this chapter.

Thank you, thank you so much for the TL.

God damn, this is probably my best read of a family relationship story. It is or it's just me haven't explored more.

Seriously, thanks for the amazing work.

Fed-Kun's army
PSA:
I see a lot of comments mixing up the 80 final chapter with the current 60 so I want to clear it up asap so people don't get too disappointed.

The numbering on the 80th chapter is wrong, looking at the index of the next volume there are only 5 chapters spanning ~190 pages. So therefore, including the 2 after episodes in this volume, The final chapter will probably be around Chapter 67.

I plan on researching Yuuki-sensei's Pixiv fanbox to see if there is any extra Rivnes content and figure out a way to get that onto MangaDex when time comes.

I was slightly sad as well when I found out, but I think the reason is just because the numbering was way outdated when those two standalone chapters were released.

Group Leader
This series is a masterpiece...
I dare say this is definitely my favorite SoL romcom of all time. Doumoto Yuuki cooked hard here!

not only that we have romance fluff and drama but we have familial fluff and drama as well. Exactly what i like in my manga nowadays. Definitely 10/10.

Man... I'll be lonely by 30.

Dex-chan lover
Lollll when Noriko drops her coins she actually says のり子の全財産!

She didn't just drop her coins, she dropped all of her assets, her entire fortune, her whole net worth. She literally only has about $3 to her name haha

Group Leader
Thsi two last chapter were so so so great :02:

Ready to see what the afterstory offers

Users who are viewing this thread