Rivnes

Group Leader
@Tonikill1 That's because a random group decided to do the final chapter and nothing in between.
We're working on filling the gap but it's going to take a little while considering how many chapters there are left.

MD@Home
So if I got this right, the author was shilling his comic when the brown haired girl for most of the volume covers, and even had her in a wedding dress for the final volume
as bait, then threw in a scene in the last chapter of her putting on dresses as a model to pass it off? What a fucking asshole. Glad I never bothered with this obvious trainwreck and will blacklist this author for the foreseeable future. Also huge props to the scanlators that scanned the last chapter as a warning to others, the world needs more people like you.

I can't say if the ending was bad or good but I didn't expect it I seriously though it would be a rom com between siblings.

wow holy shit ive been checking on this mamga occasianly to seeif new chapters come out but damn kinfa feel betrayed to find out the sister gets shafted. dropped bro. i was baited

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I am so confused looking at the chapters.

is there chapters available online somewhere?

or its actually not completed scanned cuz idk if I can trust bakaupdates for this 1

Group Leader
@calmbreez It wasn't ever fully scanlated, we'll be doing it but it'll take a while considering how many chapters there is.

great comedy and good romance. mmc gotta tone down that siscon and creepy side of him though and this could be a 9.2/10 max for me. Haven't read the raws but I still would like to see more chapters translated.

Users who are viewing this thread