Road to Kingdom - Vol. 14 Ch. 83 - Two Blessings

Dex-chan lover
I think from Asia viewpoint it really not cheating (or at least in my country), idk for other country at least in mine.

girls getting close like that well yeah even if they at the point of doing something like that it always count as they just playing with each other, because at the end they still has to marry with male.

Since culture and traditional is deeply enrooted here they not even bothering to entertain same sex love since it deeply frowned upon.

I think it because of western influence of same sex love that they see this kind of situation as getting cucked, in here I think most people think they're just playing around since it won't even possible they be together.

Dex-chan lover
Ty for tl
The tavern maid was always wishy washy from the beginning, it's not surprising me in the least that she did this, never seemed that into Aegir to begin with, felt more of a whimsical choice to follow him. Dunno, maybe author is just showing how fickle teenagers are, bc I do think she's younger than 18 for sure, she looks 14imo.

Dex-chan lover
It's honestly an Asia issue, where cheating/cucking only counts if it's a woman going from one man to another. They get (women) a free pass if it's the other way around (from a societal perspective, it may differ for some individuals over there.)

Dex-chan lover
Interesting culture clash in this thread between the west and the rest. Asian culture doesn't take lesbian things seriously. It has no legal status in many Asian countries so love between girls carries no monetary impact. Also many elder asians have the perspective that only men can cuck each other.

Users who are viewing this thread