Road to Kingdom - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
damn they were hiding some pretty nice milkers under those clothes.

Dex-chan lover
she looks like a princess or something of that sort, we should know more about her past in future chapters

Dex-chan lover
@Goldni
More or less...
There is a reason both the manga and the novel keeps tracks off all of his.. "relationships"

@Zyphyr

Pretty much yeah...
He is basically a Medival European version of Gengins khan.
As of chapter 200 in the novel he has had sex with like 200 women and has like 600 kids.
( no I am not joking... )
He "only" has around 50 normal kids tho.
500+ of those are from a single none human
A mermaid woman named Mirumi.
So he made a lot of kids all at once with her :3
@Hejti

The next few chapters should indeed elaborate on her background.
Here are some spoilers if you don´t want to wait...
Nonna is a Fallen noble but not a princess, as far as I can recall anyway.
She got betrayed and branded a traitor, so she doesn't have a family to return to, unlike the others...
So she was sold into slavery for her crimes and doesn't want to return to her home city ( where they are going now ).

She is a masochist and bordering on sadist too once she, later on, stops being all depressed about her situation, but only a little.
She is also the legal wife of the MC, but Carla from Chapter 5 is however constantly fighting her over the spot.
All in all, she is a pretty stereotypical none asshole-ish fallen noble character in my opinion.
But she is pretty important for the plot.

Thx for the chapter @foon, no need to do taxing redraw as it's taking lot's of ur time.. just add text besides the panel if the redraw is time consuming..
I think we'll still consumed the raw as long as there's a proper english sentences in it 😂

Great chapter, and steadily improving scanslation. The redraw was pretty good, although I agree with an above commenter that you shouldn't stress to much on redraws. They are nice, but sometimes are a lot of work and maybe not worth the stress. Everyone has a different opinion, of course.

Double-page supporter
EXP = number of intercourse
This is... Nice

Dex-chan lover
@Takaflame
This is from the LN wiki
"Aegir has slept at least once with 226 different women and a lot more with some of them, and he has 48 children with various of said women + 555 mermaid children with Mirumi (helped fertilize her eggs)"

Users who are viewing this thread