Road to Kingdom - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
@Doomer I've read the novel, too.
He has said quite a few times he won't put up with that shit, but I can't actually remember any of his women he claimed as his (I don't mean throw fucks out on his travels) actually cheating on him other than Maria and whoever the other one was and it was mainly that they went lesbian for each other while he was away. But they still stayed in the harem.

Dex-chan lover
@Gravewind
it was a long while since i read i but from what i remember Maria and one more got lesbian with one another and the girl who joined the harem when MC invaded Tresia/Tseria (whatever the kingdom was called) cheated on him with a fake playwright and there was one more woman who cheated on him but i can't remember who. point is he doesn't care and just fucked them until they fall in love with his cock again.

Fed-Kun's army
@Doomer Well, sir
that certainly fits his confidence or should we say "cock-iness"? By the way, I never finished the novel when things started escalating with that bitch from the south that was swallowing up kingdoms and then set her sights on Aegir's territory. Did you finish it? I've been meaning to pick it back up again, but I would have to do a lot of re-reading first so I've just put it off. How did it end? Did he ever get back together with Lucy again?

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Aggregator gang
@gravewind well... dunno about the raw but so latest one
they still on war with south yuguria and one of the SPY from SY is used as lover bait and then assassinated , which make Aegir goes on berserk rampage massacring the SY army on the frontline alone , rip and tearing anyone that they throw on him , including some beast tamer and their beast and hes going to Duel with one of SY general that kinda 'order' the assassination of the SPY girl that become infatuated with Aegir

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter
It was somewhat hard to read at time and would need proofreading
But continue to translate. It's readable

yup naming sucks
it should be like this
aegir
carla
mirielle
maria
it feels real bad if u are reading the novel like me
please use the same character and place names as translated web novel
thanx for translation

Dex-chan lover
@Gravewind i actually dropped off around there too lol, i decided to take a break from it but haven't gotten back to reading yet

Users who are viewing this thread