Road to Kingdom - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
yo lads i appreciate your work mate, 2 chapters in a row, and without splitting in parts?! GOD DAMN BRO I LOVE YOU!

Dex-chan lover
It's as if this translation was made by 5th graders... If not, whoever translated this is not an English speaker.
=> a complete lack of grammar and proper sense.
We need someone who is an English Native or at least fluent in that same language.
Does anyone know a good scanlation team that fits said requirements?

Dex-chan lover
wish Aegir had stuck to his old morals of "kill anyone who is your enemy no matter the gender" but this battle with the female bandit and the outcome is a taste of what's to come. women can do no wrong to Aegir, expect a lot more like that in later chapters.

Double-page supporter
@Doomer lol you don't say...
the novel is literally just this trope over and over and over and over...

Fed-Kun's army
@Doomer The exception to that is if they cheat on him, as fucked up and hypocritical as that sounds. Right now, he's not as possessive as he later becomes.

Also, thanks for the new chapters! Merry Christmas!

Yeah these translations aren't the greatest, but who cares cause Best Girl Celia is on the cover. Honestly, I just really like this series. It gives you exactly what it advertises and it does it really well in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
@Gravewind
Aegir doesn't care about the cheating, all that does is make him want to "reconquest" them. they don't get punished for cheating they get rewarded. women can do no wrong

Users who are viewing this thread