Road to Kingdom - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
my thought is deeper than my wound
That's deep shit man.
Guess that should be:
"As I've thought my wound is deep"

A whole lot better than the last time but there's still couple mistakes.
Would've been perfect if you'd double/triple check before release.
Also for names I think it would be better to stick with what the translated novels use to keep consistency.

@VladTheImpaler
Kisses and
oral
is fine to Aegir, the actual act of sex however, he still hold back until they're 15 at min.

Fed-Kun's army
Most reliable girl finally arrives. It'll take a while for this young fruit to ripen, but she will be yummy. 😉

@Quanyquan18

Well... actually...

She's the one that begs him to fuck her first...... she even calls him daddy and roleplays incest with him...if anything, of all the women that Aegir had, she's by far the most devoted.

Dex-chan lover
This guy freaking recovered without antibiotics... only food, rest, and some herbs. What a monster.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Double-page supporter
Actually, some people have misspelled their name in kanji/hiragana and I found it confused though.
For example, S letter sometimes spelled C while R and L are the most misspelled in here.
For example, the name is Selika in Japan, but I always say them Celika or Serika for some unknown reasons.
Also, Ru is the most misspelled kanji in any kind of words and names since they are a bit complex to read it.

This is my opinion about how mispelled letters sometimes can be confusing and I know I cant read Japanese, but at least I tried too

Users who are viewing this thread