Road to Kingdom

Dex-chan lover
*tilts head* so Whiting out the genitalia makes this not smut... there is even x-ray... this could easily be redrawn as full hentai.

Dex-chan lover
@vodkavodka you're right. The kingdom building will be rushed by author near the end of the story and thus the novel got shitty rushed ending. The story before the rushed ending alone is 7/10. But the ending changed the score to 4/10.

@NinjaInPants You won't like the ending. Read my comment for vodkavodka above.

Spoiler for the ending: The genre of this series is Sci-fi.
Wait, is it really a spoiler?

"After awoken from my 500 years slumber, it feels like I was dreaming of something from long ago... It's like as if I was the founder of this futuristic nation himself. What a weird dream."

-Excerpt from a certain novel with shitty rushed ending, probably, maybe.

So far I think this is fine so far, nothing really too special but better then most things coming out but it could improve as it goes on idk theres not a lot so far. I keep thinking this is just berserk and kingdom combined.

Dex-chan lover
@Kllick
It was wise to put on hold WN at c200 back then. I've tried to resume reading it in a year or so, but I found that I forgot 99% of harem characters and dropped the story for good.

Dex-chan lover
@Jamil583 The fighting and war alone in this story is interesting and good. Score 8/10.

BUT the plot story of how he build the kingdom at the end of the story (reminder: he's asked by the vampire lady to be a king) is complete trash. Utter garbage. For the ending alone has score of 4/10.

Advice: Don't read the ending. Just the ending alone. The rest of this manga is good except the ending.

Dex-chan lover
@vodkavodka Majority of the harem members are minor characters with not much story.

Want spoiler of the harem in ending story? I swear its hilarious and worth your time to read.
Most of the harem members will stay as they're. Catherine's (a thirsty widow who MC took as a lover) daughter will get impregnated by MC without MC knowing (she tricked him) and her son will kill MC to get the throne and make his own mother to be his lover. Yes, Catherine's son want to be a king and kill his own father so that he can fuck his own mother. MC's son become like that because he deemed MC neglected his mother who's very lonely and thus he decides to comfort his own mother loneliness, by sex, of course.

As a king, he can kill people who opposed him from making his own mother as a sex slave. Catherine as a mother obviously refused her own blood-related son to be his lover, but as a thirsty woman who many times almost cheated on MC because he's away for wars, she can't refuse her own son from making her his lover. She's very honest to her lust for sex.

Oh yeah, Catherine's son also wants to impregnate his own sister but MC unknowingly impregnated her first. Oh well, there will be another chance because he's a king anyway lol.

After MC got attacked by his son, he got turned into a vampire by Lucy. After that he will say goodbyes to his women and this is when Catherine tell MC that she can't reject her son to make her his lover because she need male genital to fill her female genital. Yes, she's that thirsty.

Then MC will woke up in the future like how I described in my earlier comment about Sci-fi.

Dex-chan lover
@Kllick
I swear its hilarious and worth your time to read.
Why do I feel you just strengthened my belief that it's better to leave it dropped lol?
Though I should say, the ending sounds quite hilarious. And it would have worked if not my habit of getting attached to characters I spent a lot of time with. That's why I prefer to avoid stories featuring characters with different lifespans. As well as novels with character cast so huge, they forced to compete for screen time.
And of course,
'that was all a dream' trope is a big no for me. Just shows that the author got tired and wasn't able to think of anything better. Personally, I expected to see the plot to involve Lucy more instead of using her as a trampoline for sex adventures. And leaving the throne to the son further brakes the story promise.

Dex-chan lover
@vodkavodka Indeed you're right. In the afterword from author, after writing the novel for 5 years he decided to end the story in around 6 months web novel updates. Meaning he goes "Screw this, I don't want to continue. I will end this novel somehow in 6 months" and thus we got the shitty rushed ending.

The novel has great potential. That's why I read till the end. If it doesn't have the potential to be a great novel, why would I bother to read till the end? But to o my dismay, author can't make full use of his story potential.

There're many characters he can use but alas he forgot them. Author even forgot the premise of the story "To be a king" and just realized his mistakes when he want to end the story. Lucy will appear again that one time only (in my spoiler).

Aggregator gang
so the whole story is fucking around until you dont want to fuck anymore ?

Where can I find the rest because I thought this was somthing new but it seems people are saying theres a lot more

Dex-chan lover
Slays wolves
just to touch boobies.
Dude has his priorities straight.

Double-page supporter
After reading Kllick's insightful knowledge on the ending of the source material, and since this is an adaptation, Maybe, just maybe, they will look at the novel and say "Yah, that ending was shit, lets take it into a different direction from the source material." But I won't hold my breath.

@Kllick
Wait Catherine cheated on MC??? She's like one of the most loyal of MC's concubines, wtf this seems so out of character

Dex-chan lover
@Nega12
Did I make mistake in her name? She's a fallen noble woman who have a daughter named Rose.

She almost cheating.

well, if it fully translarwd, this stoey may will be the best hentai mangabout there the plot good the sex many fetish....just the ending it hurt

As many others I also can't wrap my head around this getting adaptation...

I have dropped it partway through so I have no idea how it ends, but it was kinda downer for me... the beginning was quite interesting and enjoyable, but the further it went, the more it lost its appeal to me... in the beginning it was more like plot with sex scenes, but later it was like sex scenes interrupted with occasional plot...

Users who are viewing this thread