Roaming the End of the World with my Shiba Inu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

When humans are rare and the cause of them disappearing is unclear... Fan service still reigns supreme.

Supporter
@Tonololo Thanks for linking that clip. While translating this chapter I was trying to get more information about what she was talking about but there wasn't anything in English.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that dolphin clearly wasn't even smart enough to leave the Earth like all the rest when shit hit the fan, so it was probably the dolphin equivalent of retarded.

Aliens collecting rare species.. her being the last of humankind.. uwah.

Dex-chan lover
If I was the last person on the planet, I think I would eat a dolphin. Everyone who would judge me for it is already gone, and it's not like I'd actually hurt the overall population of any animals all on my own anyway. Hell, if anything I should eat some of the ones that are just going to die off anyway to make them useful, like fuckin' pandas. Can't even get it up in a zoo where they literally have nothing better to do than mate.

Dex-chan lover
@TheHiddenToad Well, that's half the fun. Eating the forbidden meats and seeing what's even any good or if it's not worth the trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread