Robo Maid - Ch. 3 - The story of an expressionless robot maid picking up a discarded robot

Group Leader
The name?
No, they got it wrong. The name is 旧太郎 and it's read as Furutarou. The first Kanji means Old or Old things, and the last two are Tarou, the suffix is commonly used for names, especially for males.

Actually, scratch that. I re-read the page because I already forgot what they said, and the guy used 旧型 which reads as Kyuugata or old model. While I used Furu because I was thinking of Furui or Old which can be written as 古い or 旧い. Alas I might have been wrong all along.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
@Sullieman
Sorry for the taking the opportunity to ask by chance here...
Would you guys translate anything from Avogado6?
He has over 30 still untranslated short One-Shots in his pixiv.
Underrated Mangaka of dark themes of depression, suicide, and hope of life in general, with a distinct art style and a unique eerie interpretation.
Either realistic or with the supernatural to create throught provoking stories.

Group Leader
@Sullieman
Sorry for the taking the opportunity to ask by chance here...
Would you guys translate anything from Avogado6?
He has over 30 still untranslated short One-Shots in his pixiv.
Underrated Mangaka of dark themes of depression, suicide, and hope of life in general, with a distinct art style and a unique eerie interpretation.
Either realistic or with the supernatural to create throught provoking stories.
Yeah, I know the author. While I do think the stories are interesting they're not the kind I like to work on or read all that much. They tend to be too depressing for my tastes, so sorry to say but I don't think I'll be working on any of those works in the foreseeable future.

Users who are viewing this thread