Rockman-san - Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
What a lovely ending.
This was a really unique take on Megaman indeed. Really went places, never thought I'd end up being sold on Enker of all characters like this.
Cossack and Wily were ultra based this chapter, specially Wily, but Wily is always the most based of them all.
Thank you for your work on this.

Thanks for the translation!

I really enjoyed this series. It was fun to see a sort of understated picture of Rockman; I felt it made the emotional connections more poignant.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for everything Puyoman! I don't know if there ever was a robot made by Wily named as such, but perhaps there should've been one! :p

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! Probably one of the more positive megaman endings which is fitting for what started as an almost slice of life take.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a ton for translating!

This was a real fun and interesting series, and I'm so happy to have been able to read it.

Dex-chan lover
The lie machine cuts off someone as soon as they start talking about the truth? This manga's terrifyingly realistic.

As a whole, this manga's exactly what I loved about the Megaman setting. It's a story about a little blue robot boy who jumps and goes pew pew, but a lot of the implications about human-robot relations and the theory behind a lot of the technology mirrors our modern develops more and more as the years pass, and we're going to have to grapple with the issues this manga discusses ourselves pretty soon. Heck, we're already dealing with some of them.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't have pegged this to speak so much on the human condition based off on the earlier chapters but it put out more than enough heart and soul to earn it notability within the franchise. Even when the times get bad and there are no heroes left in man, any good old bot can step up and be a Rockman. Good message and good argument for more Rockman games.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it kind of scary when you want to go to light's dental clinic to see Rol- to do a check, and then a mega buster is suddenly on your face?

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it kind of scary when you want to go to light's dental clinic to see Rol- to do a check, and then a mega buster is suddenly on your face?
Name 1 faster and more painless way to get a tooth extracted than a fully-powered charge shot, I dare you. That thing punches straight through 10 feet of concrete.

Group Leader
Axed rip it was really good before it got rushed near the end

They didn't even elaborate what data wily gave

Supporter
I really enjoyed this manga eventhough it was far outside my usual jam. Thanks a ton for scanlating it!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks and congrats for completing the series.

As expected the final boss are politicians and human society that always prefer to see themselves as victims, putting the blame somewhere else.

All too real indeed, and this “adult” problem cannot be solved by Rockman pew pew at the matter (well… unless he pew pew at everything leaving nothing behind on his wake)

Overall an enjoyable read on a take of how the Rockman setting would fare in some form of society.

You know, I really loved this series, but one thing I kept wondering while reading: where the hell is Blues during all this?? Did they say he was destroyed or mention him at all, and I just missed it? Seems like a really weird omission to me, but even so, I still really enjoyed reading this.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I really loved this series, but one thing I kept wondering while reading: where the hell is Blues during all this?? Did they say he was destroyed or mention him at all, and I just missed it? Seems like a really weird omission to me, but even so, I still really enjoyed reading this.
I don't exactly remember where, but I'm pretty sure it said Rock had the oldest integrated circuits of any robot.

So either Protoman is "gone" gone, or he publicly faked his death.

Also, I was really hoping for at least an omake chapter covering what happened to Protoman. Or Bass.

Dex-chan lover
There's something I never understood in these sort of series.
Mankind is easily attached to things, we'd sooner kill each other than step on the roomba and hurt it's feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread