Rockman-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Man it feels so unfair. Megaman, esp the games from x onwards feels like a story of people being unable to change the way the world is and rockman-san is a very down to earth continuation of that.

Group Leader
Man it feels so unfair. Megaman, esp the games from x onwards feels like a story of people being unable to change the way the world is and rockman-san is a very down to earth continuation of that.
I mean chapter 1 already established that even doctor light doesn't understand his creations.

The lack of self awareness where he says humans suffer from not having a purpose while machines are happy because they have a purpose completely undermines the existential crisis that robots have themselves.

The whole manga has been about showing that just like humans,robots also suffer from a lack of purpose

Double-page supporter
I mean chapter 1 already established that even doctor light doesn't understand his creations.

The lack of self awareness where he says humans suffer from not having a purpose while machines are happy because they have a purpose completely undermines the existential crisis that robots have themselves.

The whole manga has been about showing that just like humans,robots also suffer from a lack of purpose
I honestly love this, it's clear that when the world took wily's idea of robotics the MegaMan timeline went to hell, and while I don't want to blame Dr light for this, it is frankly clear that he never considered the implications, he decided to make robots smarter in order to cope with the output wily's systems would grant but he later advanced that technology which lead to x and later down the line reploids and mavericks. This is because light's perspective was that things are created as an extension of mankind while wily viewed inventions as tools mankind used.
This is probably why the bn world is far more peaceful because in that world lights vision and wily's perspective found a middle ground. Navis were tools yes, but we're as much an extension to mankind. And well it helps that something like the maverick virus wouldn't be able to happen as a rogue navi is fat easier to handle than a bot with a handheld minigun.

Users who are viewing this thread