Roku-hime wa Kami Goei ni Koi wo Suru: Saikyou no Shugo Kishi, Tenseishite Mahou Gakuen ni Iku - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Wandering Star

Dex-chan lover
Probably because they were in the same area, so 2 lights were very close together, giving the illusion that it is just one light.
There is a short and faint seventh light leading out to the right, but yeah I think it's because the 2 beast girls are in the same area

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what kind of Chimera will come out from merging all those different monster girls to obtain his original love. ^.-

Group Leader
There is a short and faint seventh light leading out to the right, but yeah I think it's because the 2 beast girls are in the same area
Calling it now: they gonna be twins with a connected soul or something like that, diluting the Princess soul further and making MC transition from loyalty to romantic love

On an unrelated note, I hope this manga actually makes them grow up a bit before they meet each other

Dex-chan lover
i wished the mother is a heroine/romantic interest as well. but that probably wouldn't happen, what a shame.

Well that is a convenient plot device for turning a monogamous relationship into a harem...

Dex-chan lover
i wished the mother is a heroine/romantic interest as well. but that probably wouldn't happen, what a shame.
There's an incest tag though! Might be the sister and not the mother, but... Could be both! But yeah, it sucks that mature-looking women are rarely main girls, or even heroines at all.

Users who are viewing this thread