Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 11 Ch. 97 - Christmas Promise

Dex-chan lover
I hope this becomes a full arc into dealing with the cursed mark, its about time they addressed that elephant.

Dex-chan lover
dont worry guys remember this male is the usual self cuck beta male MC in the usual harems. HE is a spineless self cuck and will probably NOT get any girlfriends even in the next upcoming 100 chapters.

Wow it's almost 100 chapters and they're still acting like they met 2 seconds ago.... Why the mc is such a wimp... Fucking hell!!!
Why these authors need to stretch the fucking story soo much can't they end these on good note.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm quite disturbed by people's comments about Rokudou being "spineless". While it can be said about other harem MCs, the circumstances of this story would make acting "with a spine" not so different from rape.
He's effectively mind-controlling all these girls, and if he wasn't chasing something as ridiculously convenient as a happy school life we would enter a very dangerous morality zone.

Dex-chan lover
I am starting to worry that his mark is going to disappear soon

Group Leader
I'd like to take a moment to interrupt this conversation to just point out that Minami looks CUTE AS FUCK with red hair.
Even if black hair would make more sense because vampire.

Carry on.

Dex-chan lover
@PapaPewds So having a brain and moral is a wimp? He already showed that he is really brave. Men like him a far better than guys that jump on a woman whenever they have the chance. Guys that not give into the temptation are the best.

@miyako19 sorry i forgot to add he's a wimp when it's comes to girls, i know he acted brave in some occasions but comeon he's still the same mc as we saw in chapter 1 nothing really changed in him except harem numbers... they've certainly increased that's for sure?...and i also don't want him to jump on ranna like a fucking psychopath too but it's being freaking 97 chapters and nothing much has changed betwen these too the story is going way too slow you know And that's what i hate about this manga right now.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I'm pretty tired of MCs like Rokudou too. I mean, when I was a teenager virgin I had a mindset like his, but now I'm more of a "Meh, whatever" person. A tip for you guys raging about Rokudou: Forget reading romance/ecchi mangas with teenager school-boys as MC. Go read some smut/seinen manga with real adult MCs. It's pretty likely that you'll find you're looking for. I'll keep reading this manga because I still have hope that this could turn into a battle manga.

Dex-chan lover
The reason the people who normally have problems with shitty MCs who are afraid of progress is because of bad writing and awful characters in stories where it's meant to elongate a manga and just go on endlessly while pushing them into situations that never resolve properly. Essentially, execution and the lack of any actual decent movement.

The reason those same people (such as myself and many others) like Rokudou is because as a character he is aware of the affect his "manga harem" powers have on people and how FUCKED UP IT WOULD BE IF HE FUCKED A GIRL WHO WAS UNDER THE SPELL. The reason that Rokudou has to not pursue any of the girls has an in universe explanation that makes sense, is addressed by the characters and regularly comes up as a moral quandary that the MC has to deal with. The writing around this manga is what makes it and keeps people going. Rokudou could never date any of them during the course of the series as long as he has the mark and it would make sense and we have faith in the author who has written a great 90+ chapters showing he understands the nuances of his characters and the situations he puts them in to be okay with it.

Like seriously, if you look at shitty bland MCs and then Rokudou and go "shit's the same" it shows an incredible inability to understand why those shitty MCs are bad to begin with and it isn't "Cause I would totally fuck 1100 girls unlike that beta cuck [insert meme here] soyboy" Seriously, it's not even hard to see why people like this series and what makes it different from normal harem bullshittery.

Aggregator gang
After reading all these comments I remembered a manga similar to this one. It's about a guy that has a birthmarc in his butt cheek that makes all women that sees it, no matter if it's from a photo or live, fall madly in love and get extremely horny as well towards the guy. My point is that guy had a girl he liked, but after knowing about what the -lets call it tattoo for simplicity- tattoo does to the girls he starts doubting the girl's feelings towards him, and a whole lot of stuff happens not to his liking because of the tattoo (H stuff). I believe if rokudo were to take that guy's actions he would feel really guilty about that knowing how he is. Btw, after having sex once the girls went back to normal without any memory of what they did only knowing about it if he told them himself.....what if rokudo did something to the girls (obviously not sex of course since its not that kind of manga), like kissing them and that lifted the spell on the girl? Would she lose her memory about rokudo? Would she just stop being In love with him? Would she distance herself from him or keep being near him but this time actually falling in love with him?

Users who are viewing this thread