Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 15 Ch. 132 - Where I Belong

Contributor
On the last page, is Ling Lan's left hand giving Rokudo the sign that she wants to bang?

Dex-chan lover
Those two still don't know that Rakudou-san is already claimed by the underunderboos of Amori, huh?

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan Impossible with this kind of setting and with how honest Rokudo is. And currently, they are not in love with him for real, they are just under the spell's influence.

On a side note, I don't understand why you guys like harem. No woman would ever want to share her man. Polygamy used to be legal in my country and it was a mess. Wives and children sabotaged each other to gain the husband's favor. My great-grandmother died a lonely death. Harem manga are fine when the MC choose one at the end. Harem ending is really shitty and unrealistic.

@miyako19 Who the fuck care. It's a fictional manga set in a fictional world. Just because Superman is unrealistic doesn't mean I'm gonna tell the kid to shut up and not letting him dreamed of becoming one. These things are here for the lulz and "I read this because it's a book"

Users who are viewing this thread