Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 18 Ch. 153 - Our Fight

I really get Ranna's point of view. This story arc and last story arc both had Rokudou running off to do something with Ranna having to come just after to save him later. She just wants to the Rokudou to rely on her and he wants to be strong enough to protect her. They are a very cute couple.

PS I am really glad they are showing Ranna real character development. Her wanting to learn more about Rokudou made me happy.

Fed-Kun's army
sure sure char development. the power of the mark what intrigues me tho. like isnt it supposed to make her hopelessly in love? she can actually be mad at him? just what is the mark does for real. coz iin this arc, Yui acts insanely toxic to the mark bearer, which is the opposite of the purpose of the mark in the first place

What was the point of learning martial arts and shit if Ranna is gonna keep saving Rokudou, geez.

Dex-chan lover
It's a bit late but this is some welcome character development from Ranna.

Also I forgot how giant her boobs were.

MD@Home
@FaOzz
Perhaps Ranna is finally becoming less "evil" and thus the mark occasionally has less of an effect on her? Wishful thinking I guess, but it would be awesome...

I have a feeling that Mark's power is kind of dwindling down. Yui switched 180° like nothing while mark was active, him changing his appearance shouldn't affect her that much. Now Ranna actually talks back to MC who keeps getting entangled by another woman behind Ranna. It feels like the first time she wasn't actually supportive of his methods, always leaving her behind and doing his thing.

Dex-chan lover
The heck is this, Ranna actually getting some development? Are pigs flying in the sky too now?

Dex-chan lover
I love to see that. Rokurou shows he knows how to fight, and the kid just goes "fuck that, I'll just shank the motherfucker." He's a fucking delinquent, of course he'll pull a knife.

Also, I can't believe Ranna is finally growing a personality.

Fed-Kun's army
@pip25 interesting theory, but that doesnt explain why yui is still trying to kill rokudou tho. but your theory actually makes sense.

Fed-Kun's army
@FaOzz Yui realized she's a lesbian in c147. Mark might have a warped effect on lesbians, or just not work at all.

Fed-Kun's army
oh.. interesting... truly is. i thought that the mark only works on female. but it actually works on sexual preferences? SO it MIGHT works on gay Male delinquent then.. good theory @Nitouryu

well, my last statement about rana can go eat shit now. still the worst girl tho

Users who are viewing this thread