Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 19 Ch. 162 - The Last Gift

Dex-chan lover
Yep. Another mistake by an author sticking to main girl. Even if she's awful.

Dex-chan lover
BEST GIRL NOOOO

Ugh I like Ranna too now especially since she’s been having development but best girl remains best girl even if she’s out of the race

Dex-chan lover
@LARGames well that would destroy a big part of thee story unless he was to date her then they break up. Even if she is a bit dull we can hope she develops into a better character like the MC is trying to do

Dex-chan lover
This serious tackling of a rejection in a "harem" manga is why it's so much better than other harem manga for the same age range. It takes it and its characters seriously enough to give them satisfying endings to arcs, while also making characters be independent.

Also, I think a big reason Rokudou feels what he does for Ranna is because, whether or not he's noticed it, she's evolved past just having feelings for him because of the mark. She resists his vain attempts to protect her, and stands up to him. She's not just fawning over him, she's growing as a person and almost pushing the limits of the mark.

@Wildstag Which makes sense given what she can do to those gremlin beads. Her being has probably being fighting against the mark from the beginning.

This fucking clown, uhhhh, I want drop but it to interesting.... Raino still best girl in heart....Sorry Ranna you ain’t cutting it...... Mc and author swear some Oni-gga gotta slap the shit out of them......damn I skipped after reading Raino’s part to depressing....

Dex-chan lover
This was not the ending I wanted...FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Dex-chan lover
I never got the Raino infatuation tbh. I mean she's really cute and is quite lovely but Ranna is leagues more interesting

Users who are viewing this thread