Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 19 Ch. 162 - The Last Gift

Dex-chan lover
Well, the harem is gone, no more enemies in sight, Rokudou is realizing his feelings. Unless the author starts introducing new characters, all it's left is Ranna's reforming to conclude the series.

Group Leader
@yuusiren still not likely ended for me until that mark vanished probably, the author still need to resolve about sakura the sponsor... i'm just curious about that one

Dex-chan lover
Well, bros, we have to kill him. Rokudo can’t be allowed to live after turning down Raino. That’s just how it is.

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan Harem is trash. Guys who like it don't understand women's feeling at all. How do you feel if your girlfriend also date a bunch of guys beside you?

*surprised pikachu face*

Of course he'll reject her. I wish the authors already stopped using this shitty trope

Dex-chan lover
Had to...
531.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Orpheus2020 So rejecting girls is a trope now, gimme a break. People who read romance like it's a game of win or loss are the ones perpetuating the dehumanization of characters in fiction. Yes, Raino was rejected, but she was rejected with sincerity and respect—and that makes all the difference in the world. The author of this manga has created a large cast of truly human and endearing characters out of an outrageous premise, and simply calling an entire chapter of well thought-out dialogues and thematic composition a trope is an insult to that effort, as well as an insult to readers who cherish Rokudou for who he is.

Pour one out for Raino T^T An obvious conclusion that didn’t hurt any less.

@Avenger88id At some point Ranna started to be drawn more girthier than when she was intoduced fairly early on. I’m not surprised however with how strong she is and how much meat she packs away. Frankly it’s a nice change of pace as far as main love interest goes.

Aggregator gang
Even knowing Raino would be rejected didn't soften the blow. That page of her crying is too much!

Fed-Kun's army
@chusetto

Double spoiler for Ryuuou no Oshigoto:
I think you're mistaken about Ginko, if you've been aware of the most recent LN volume.

He fucked up.

Also, I am still waiting for that whole prophecy thing to play out in some way.

Users who are viewing this thread