Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 20 Ch. 178 - Sachiko's Confession

Dex-chan lover
The inside man guy...is his appearance a reference to this case?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/300_million_yen_robbery

Fed-Kun's army
all of my what
Definitely an offer he can't refuse...

tenor.gif

the ara ara comes later

Nice that he has the backing of the sakura clan but i see ranna destroying the whole organization i'm intrigued to see where they are taking this

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'm pretty interested to see where this arc is heading. Kind of a similar setup to the Onishima arc where, for the time being, the enemy is on our side, but there's the strong possibility it won't last and they'll all become our enemies sooner or later. As well as once again compounded by the fear of Ranna turning on Rokudou and friends. Honestly interested to see how they go at this arc. Hopefully it doesn't feel like a retread.

Dex-chan lover
I really like how this has played out. I'm continually impressed by this manga! It took a gimmick and turned it into a really solid story!

Wasn't the primrose woman shown earlier in the manga when they were testing Rokudo's power? That's kinda cool

Group Leader
I bet Ranna went berserk when Rokudou got kidnapped or something... or Rokudou got brainwashed and Ranna tried to help in her own way.

Dex-chan lover
I mean ranna has shown to have 0 loyalty to anyone but roku, if someone kidnapped him and said they’d free him if she took out the school she would not hesitate.

Dex-chan lover
How Bad is Sachiko? She seems to do alright around Rokudou. I like the fact that her staff is mostly made of men. They will have to rely on their own strengths rather than Rokudou's power. This should be interesting.

Also Banchou is wearing Jotaro's cap on the volume cover. I love it

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping the author isn't planning her sudden yet inevitable betrayal.

@thegentelman same, with the whole preamble when she told him that she knows about his power and its effect I can't help but feel like she's like Erimo and Yashiya, but more cunning

Users who are viewing this thread