Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 21 Ch. 185 - Flashover

Dex-chan lover
Oh, he's an actual corrupt cop and not someone who is just cosplaying as one.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my the last one. How'd you deal with stranger that insisted he's your childhood friend even though you're 100% sure he isn't (like, you're an expat whose hometown is in another side of the globe)?

Dex-chan lover
@randomname After all the shit Kaiba did in Dark Side of Dimensions the only thing I can say is: card games are serious business.

Contributor
He's the one who stole his childhood friend sweetheart, first foreshadowed back in chapter 3 page 1

Man I really want Ranna to have more development, the last bit we saw was when she got mad at Rokudou, where she had an actual frustration towards him for pretending to be bigger than he is. After that it almost seems like she went back to square one. I get it's the whole point of trying to make her a good person, but it's as if there's nothing going on up there.

Dex-chan lover
@Jikke Ikr ? So far she's strong, "in love", and somewhat funny. She is the least interesting character imo. I like her, but she needs more than just looking badass

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad to see Aoi is back, what a pleasant surprise! What's better than you and your lover tailing a police officer with your motorbikes? Nothing! It's a perfect date! The fight will be amazing. Their arc is still one of the best arc ever for me.
And what, Hyuma was forshadowed way back? Wow. Props to the people who found it.

Users who are viewing this thread