Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 21 Ch. 186 - Explosion

186 chapters in and the fucking author still makes our boy a fucking clown, this is fucking dull as shit.

Dex-chan lover
You know, this may be the first time she's ever told him to shut up.

I think that's the "explosion" in this chapter. She's growing her own personality... and his spell's control of her is weakening.

Dex-chan lover
Y'all really think all the fears and past traumas a person has just disappear after a month of kung-fu training huh

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19 Nothing i said was rude, learn to not throw around serious mental condition you don't understand to justify plothole, Rokudou is still a kid and had been beaten more severely for long by the dude form the first arc, your rationalisation doesn't work, give it up.

You need new eyes then, Rokudou's eyes almost popped out of his head when he got punched in the stomach.

Oh yeah, so much trouble like what just happened to Ranna and the idiot analyst ? oh wait, jackshit happened, i guesse you meant like when that gang came to fight in front of everyone in the freaking school itself ? oh wait, nothing happened again, that's another failed rationalisation.

'n-n-not a delinquent !!!!!!!!!!!!' that didn't stop Rokudou to try and defend himself and let others fight people attacking them before, that's litteraly a lesson he learned in the second arc after telling Ranna to not fight no matter what, that's a third rationalisation failed.

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus, I'm not saying he couldn't. Just saying he really doesn't have that sort of mentality to do those things you mentioned just yet. He's still sort of growing more and more.

Dex-chan lover
From the start I always thought that they were treating her wrong.
The other girls never was about not being who they are but doing things in a correct way. Hanna is the only one they are trying to change who she is.

Dex-chan lover
Smh people actually thinking Rokudou learned to fight to throw hands with 2 bit punks like Hyuma. If he went Bruce Lee on every dude that looked at him wrong he'd be no better than the punks that he hates.

Dex-chan lover
@Liar We are 186 FUCKING CHAPTERS IN. He should already have the mentality to at least not allow people to beat the shit out of him without doing anything and if he doesn't then that's a serious issue.

@gmkgoat He doesn't need to go Bruce Lee on every dude that looks at him wrong, he just needs to fucking defend himself so Ranna doesn't have a reason to go berserk in order to protect him every fucking time. It's precisely because he thinks that using violence is wrong no matter what that he acts like such a pussy, even though there is a huge difference between using violence to protect yourself or those you care about and beating people up for shits and giggles like that punk.

Dex-chan lover
you know what, i like it. sometimes you just want assholes to get what they deserve.

i like rokudou. i really do. but homie needs to stop thinking that someone else is fine with watching someone they care about get beat up for fun and be cool with it.

learn your lessons, dude.

Dex-chan lover
I agree violence isnt the answer but getting your ass beat for no reason and not defend yourself isnt a option Ranna was fully in the right here, hopefully Mr rank system here learned his lesson not to screw with Ranna.

Dex-chan lover
Not really in the mood to argue over this chapter, though I just want to point something out that's been massively overlooked by some of the comments here: You all do realize that the entire reason Rokudou fights is solely to stand up for his friends, right? That's been a consistent theme throughout the entirety of the manga. Even for when he was training (chapter 125), Rokudou would only take his martial arts training seriously when Ling Lan resorted to hurting herself.

Obviously, Rokudou should have stood up for himself and fought the guy off. That point we can all agree on. However, Ranna's intervention was crucial for propelling the plot forward. Whether or not you think that's bad writing on the mangaka's part is up to you. I'm otherwise fine with this setup for the eventual fight between Rokudou and his childhood bully, which I'm sure will be well worth it in the end.

Dex-chan lover
H-has the people that are complaining about Rokudou even read the fucking manga? The whole point about Rokudou is that he is a pacifist to death, the only times he stands up is for others, not for his sake.

Fed-Kun's army
@TanithG Have you been reading the fucking manga ?

You do realize that the first arc is literally about Rokudo standing up for himself for the very first time (which made Iinuma start to respect him ?)
You do realize that at the end of the same arc, Rokudo got on his knees, crying out of frustration because of how weak he was ?

Once again, have you been reading the fucking manga ?

Users who are viewing this thread