Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 21 Ch. 186 - Explosion

For the people saying Rokudo is a pacifist and such, defending is not the same as fighting and he was trained to block and dodge, and in this case knowing Ranna it's qualify as protecting her to avoid any anger inducing situation, not to mention that he decided to fight of his own volition on the last ark and it was more of a character development than protecting others. Finally wtf them no-brows

Dex-chan lover
I just hate Ranna so much. There's literally nothing appealing about her whatsoever. Even if she turns good someday, she'll still be unattractive in every single way.

@LARGames normally i'd agree, but this chapter she's actually showing some self so i think this is a good durection she's headed

Dex-chan lover
Jeez these comments turned into a shitstorm. I'll just say taking a couple of hits does not mean he's "losing all his character development." Getting hit by a few sucker punches doesn't mean rokudou is a weak and helpless guy and we don't really get to see rokudou retaliate because Ranna intervenes. And dude is knocked out and punched into a tree while Ranna still goes on the attack. It's easy to forget but Ranna will rampage until her opponent is hospitalized or dead if nobody stops them. And Rokudou wants to keep Ranna from killing dudes cuz that's not what good girls do.

Users who are viewing this thread