Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 22 Ch. 190 - Lies

Dex-chan lover
@Xxjuggernaut because that's not how the underworld works, even the approach author is taking is naive. That Sakura cuts her from the underworld, doesn't mean that the others that knows of her power and now hold a grudge against sakura, would leave chiyo alone.

@kaminomikan i see you know your stuff..... it pleases me to know people like you know how organize crime works in Asia.😈
@SchultzD I like that saying can i steal it from you?

but thanks for the scanss keep up the great work

Double-page supporter
I thought my heart would be broken with this but I was wrong. It's fuckin shattered.

Sakura knows that in order for Chiyo to live a normal and happy life free of crime she has to disown her and keep her away. She resigned herself to the underworld so she can't just quit, but she can let Chiyo escape and live her own life. Sakura may be bad but she's a good mother.

Dex-chan lover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzTNsFcbdmI

What she's not thinking of, is that this might push her daughter to try be even more evil- longing for approval is one thing that leads many people to do stupid things.

Dex-chan lover
cat-damn-it-hurts-right-here-in-my-meow-meow.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ye olde "I'll turn into a monster if I can save you" way of parenting
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
That punch also hits her friendship hard though. She may not be able to make any friends in the future.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, she really is a criminal boss, so I can't blame her for not knowing how to be a good parent.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. And the worst part is, it won't work this way. If she destroys that one fundamental pillar of trust, that won't turn her into a good girl, but send her onto a different route. It fitted that MC didn't intervene, as he is just a teen with no life experience, but it would have been the better thing to just step out as soon as he realized, she'd go for the self-sacrificing route.

Users who are viewing this thread