Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 22 Ch. 191 - Reunion

Dex-chan lover
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AT LEAST TRY TO DODGE WHEN YOU GET ATTACKED, YOU WORTHLESS CUMRAG

Dex-chan lover
@ninjazz
Like, there was no need to make him trip, in the first place, not like he could've chased after the car on foot.

Double-page supporter
@HYBRID_BEING like is this volume 1 or something?! i'm not even mad about the kick. people have their guard down all the time.

but having him trip on a TINY LINE. it's like i'm reading a manga that's degrading the MC just to make him more pathetic.

what the fuck, man.

Group Leader
its look like rokudou didn't aware that he would kick him because tendou look like don't care with him and get in car.

Taking that kick shows he still has his naivety that he had in chapter 1. That`s why Rokudo had his guard down in this situation. And then tripping on a pipe.Damn all that development laid to waste.
Though it is more than likely that all of his friends will meet together in a cliche shounen show-off. But still this chapter and Rokudo`s action pissed me off.

Dex-chan lover
- got his head a little banged up from the glass door
- he got kicked by an adult and fell, and got his head banged up again. Even if it's just from the force of falling down and not hitting the floor, I imagine anyone is gonna be a little dizzy and hurting from the kick by now
- panicking cause his friend was just fucking kidnapped by actual criminals

So forgive him for tripping a bit.

But yeah, it'd be a little more awesome if he blocked or dodged that kick even if he'd just lose anyway, and then NOT tripping because they'd 100% get away since they're in a frikkin van.

Fed-Kun's army
This is war, destroy these motherfuckers.
Get the gang, destroy these assholes.

Don't worry guys, the next chapter will be quite interesting...

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why so many people are getting mad about Rokudou getting kicked and then tripping as the van drives off. You do realize that that's a trope in stories, where the beaten protagonist chases after the bad guys, only to fall over as they get away? It's the low point in the arc, right before the climax.

Just let the story continue to play out, yeesh.

Dex-chan lover
Not enough attention is drawn to the glass trick that clown just did
j12NR5p.gif

@Greg_no_Gregory I was thinking the same thing. All he really received was a kick. Yes, he knows kung fu, but things happened so fast for him in this chapter. He wasn't in full fighting mode. And I didn't expect him to. In fact, you have to commend him for not ending up in the hospital after such a kick.

Dex-chan lover
You know, knowing kung-fu does not in fact abstain you of the pain from kick to the balls.

So suddenly he forgot all her martial arts so he could be conveniently kicked in the gut? Lame writing is lame. :(

Users who are viewing this thread