Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 23 Ch. 205 - Barely Made It

Dex-chan lover
Welp, don't tell me they get busy in the bushes while everyone else is fighting.

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/user/92528/emeraldlagasse

It’s always done this, if they find someone they like while the power is active they kinda break it themselves, remain friends but not in love. The first girl is the main example the we completely forget about at times.

I like how Azami’s like “nope no redemption for you” and chucks the rock at the guy.

Translators m’boys you spoil us with these bulk releases as always.

All the people saying Rokudo's power is fading have forgotten how the power works. The very first girl who fell for him, which started the domino effect that caused this entire plot, "got over" him and got back together with her boyfriend ages ago, though she still seems to crush on Rokudo from time to time.

Rokudo's power causes infatuation, but it doesn't stop people from forming other relationships. Bad women aren't bound to him. That isn't how it works.

Plus, a lot of us have been predicting this for a long time. That Rokudo would build up this harem because of the spell, but would slowly shed them one by one as he "fixes" their lives. That's basically what's happening now. I imagine, given this is a shonen, the ultimate lesson at the end of all of this will be, the power will eventually go away, but even though it's gone, it won't matter, because they all now have bonds of friendship and they don't need the magic. Or something to that general effect.

Fed-Kun's army
Tsubaki's bond with Iinuma despite the Rokudou magic was hinting towards these endgame ships the entire time, guys. I was just holding my breath because I wanted to see if "a non-magical romantic bond" was the only guaranteed way to weaken the magic.

Dex-chan lover
I SCREAMED AT THAT LAST PAGE. OH MY GOD, HELL YES!!! MY FAVORITE SHIP HAS OFFICIALLY SAILED!!!!
Even after all this time, Aoi is still my best boy and they're my number 1 ship. Speaks volumes how much I love them.
I'm so happy...I've shipped them so hard since the beginning, dying because all of the ship tease in the extras, and FINALLY, THIS...god bless...thank you very much...all that ship tease wasn't just for nothing...*wipes tears of joy*
When I think about it, this entire arc shows that all the bad girls who fell for Rokudou except Ranna have someone else other than Rokudou, even if they might not be necessarily romantic (out of everyone, with the exception of Tsubaki and Iinuma for obvious reasons, Aoi and Himeno are the ones with most romantic tension, I'd say, so for them to be the first one to sail makes sense). I think it's great. Also, I agree with what Lord-Raine said.

Dex-chan lover
Exactly, as others said, it was always stated then when the girls are reformed the magic stops functioning. The only one, if I remember correctly, who is confirmed to have genuinely fall for him is Raino, the others (except Ranna of course) will leave the harem before the end if the story.

Users who are viewing this thread