Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 24 Ch. 210 - Actors on Stage

Dex-chan lover
@CosmicWitch to give her daughter a future without crime yakuza mom betrayed clown dude and his insane posse to the police. they escaped capture and now clown posse wants to use future sight for evil and clown boy wants to joker it up in this bitch.

Dex-chan lover
@CosmicWitch I looked back and his motivation is literally just "I'm such a nihilist, I wanna destroy the world mwahahaha!" So yeah. He apparently needs Chiyo's fortune-telling powers for this? And uhh, he presumably wants to use Rokudou's power to make Ranna break stuff? But obviously didn't account for the fact that he's a villain in a shounen series and that the power of LOVE and/or NAKAMA will save the day.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't want this manga to end with this arc.
I want to find out who the ogre's parents are at the very least.

I don't remember earlier chapters too clearly, I can't remember if her parents were mentioned. IIRC she had foster parents or grand parents at the very least.

Double-page supporter
That spreadpanel got to me, I friggin' laughed when I saw it.

I thought the power didn't work with her since she was in love with that clown. Just like inuma girlfriend and biker girl they care about rokudou but their feelings are others now, and now they say that his power is getting weaker, seems working fine to me... unless is only with ranna.

Ranna does not give a shit about future vision. She will just make sure the only possible future is beating the crap out of him

@grecefar the power is weakening against girls that already got charmed by it.

this arc is just kinda "meh" good action and all that but it feels like last arc kinda stuff that added another girl for no reason besides powers. she won't be able to expand that much after this.

Dex-chan lover
You just use bombs to counter other bombs. That's why we use nukes against nukes. 'Cause it makes no nukes.

Users who are viewing this thread