Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 24 Ch. 212 - Pride of the Best

Dex-chan lover
Sad. There was a time when I saw this manga get an update and open it with the eagerness of a kid on Christmas morning, but now I just want to see it to the end out of respect for something I once really liked.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope it doesnt get the axe since we they barely fleshed out the og cast from earlier chapters and this is just the end of this Arc, also kick his candy ass Inuuma.

Dex-chan lover
A dime store Joker wanna be isnt the most interesting villian, the only thing I liked was the Rokudous bully from his childhood showing up and getting decked in the schnoz, and I was hoping for more backstories on the cast so yea not his best work thats for sure.

COF

Group Leader
Re-uploaded with a missing page.

Anyway, it's not getting axed. It's nearing its natural ending and that's fine.

Aggregator gang
@Lyanhyrt
I feel like it's a common emotion when reading long running manga, especially Shounen. On the top of my head series where something like this happened are Tokyo[N O T S W A S T I K A]Revengers, Yuna's onsen water, Tsugumomo (though that ones a rollercoaster and doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon), The 5-tuplet harem, Hatsukoi zombie, Boku no Pico Harem Acedemia, Infection, Murenase Shiiton Gakuen(another roller coaster, though recently it has more downs than ups), Beastiality-stars, Thus Killing Bites, aaaand many more... There are exceptions of course and sometimes a series can bounce back, but looking at how this series is ending it's unfortunately gonna end with a whimper so it seems. It can't be helped when an author starts an underwhelming arc and either has to rush it or go with the original plan and piss off the readers for the remainder of the arc. It's the curse of a long running manga i tell ya!

Dex-chan lover
Chiyo, sees psycho dude Joker wannabe blowing up all her friends.

Chiyo, see psycho dude Joker wannabe throwing girl off building for suggestion they spare Rokudou.

Psycho Dude Joker Wannabe- "I don't want to kill anyone because it would be bad."

Yeah, makes sense.

Aggregator gang
@KLGChaos
No, discount Jared Leto doesn't want to actively kill Rokudou and co. because he's using them as leverage/blackmail to use Chiyo. However if Rokudou tries to rescue Chiyo and succeeds, then there's no reason not to kill them. Conversely if he does kill them, then Chiyo wont listen to clown-boy and even lose her future vision because of depression (unproven but possible). Thus it's how it is. discount Jared Leto won't kill Chiyo's friends because he wants to control Chiyo, Chiyo's friend can't rescue Chiyo because because Jared will kill them if they do. It's not some stoopid villain ideal.

@Latarus the one that seemingly "stole" Rokudou's first crush Miyu, who became a gyaru for some reason (chapter 9). Kind of a jerk and (apparently) obsessed with following the "strong" while despising the "weak." A good foil for Iinuma in that way actually, so them fighting makes sense poetically.

@Tsenzei well since i have absolutely no memory of him without re-reading chapters, i'm going to assume he's gonna get one-tapped unless Plot-sama has other plans

Dex-chan lover
I just binged this entire series. Glad it got updated

Also, I doubt it's getting close to getting axed because it seems like there's a lot of story progression still happening, and there's been climatic arcs like this before

Users who are viewing this thread