Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 24 Ch. 214 - The Prodigy

Dex-chan lover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw
Just an excuse to post this song

Dex-chan lover
Solution: have the other 2 join the fight.
He'll probably copy their weaker fighting power because he can't turn off his copy giving him the upper hand.

Dex-chan lover
Well I'm liking this part. Arc has been slow but the fights and tension have been ramping up. I get why others dislike this arc though.

Dex-chan lover
Dude has a fucking Sharingan. I really hate characters like that who can perfectly perform moves by seeing them just once. Making training meaningless is the worst trope ever. Worst part is that it's some nobody character that I barely even remember.

Honestly, I've loved this series but this arc has been hot garbage. Slow moving, no development, just psycho bad guys acting like psycho bad guys in order to lead up to Ranna going evil and murdering everyone.

And after looking at the raws:
It gets worse, Rokudou is basically useless and has to be saved by a Deus ex Machina. Dropping it for now. Probably going to drag on for another 2 years before it's over.

Dex-chan lover
This arc is making me hate this manga. I just want it to be fucking over

Dex-chan lover
im, like oh not not this again. this arc feels so slow and boring.

Dex-chan lover
"I know kung fu"

Honestly I'm invested in this arc, and don't feel it's dragging, but I binge read, so it may be a bit different for me

Aggregator gang
End this, author, this is starting to reach Beastars final arc level of shit.

Dex-chan lover
So basically Inuma is fighting Marvel's Taskmaster?, seems like were introducing comic villians first Joker and now this lol.

Users who are viewing this thread