Rokudou no Onna-tachi

I read through this entire thing in like 3 days, but waiting for a new chapter is not for me. The art is ugly, and this arc has been dragging on for sooo long. Emphasis on the art, it's so ugly.

This manga is dragging on for too long. This mc sucks, tries to fight, gets the shit beat out of him, or is stopped, and one of his friends fights instead, repeat this for 200 chapters, and you end up with this.

We live in a society... where Ranna chapters are a distant memory... isn't that right, mangaka-san?

i have no intend to read it , but the description have " everybody was kung fu fighting " so that made me would read it some time

Dex-chan lover
Props to Misfit Scans for putting a random page into an Iruma release. I wouldn't have known about this otherwise. 9/10

ok now i just feel stupid while reading this as if i am loosing my fking braincells as i am progressing forward

The author should have never introduced Chiyo and these characters. Terrible arc in a otherwise great manga.

I've only read up to chapter 96 but I can say that this is a masterpiece it made me cry so many times.

d0v

This is long-running so I wanted to see if at least the art ever ended up not being total shit in the later chapters but nah, it's trash all the way down bros. Skip this.

Users who are viewing this thread