Rokudou Tousouki

looks really promising but also looks the the type of story to just stop after a few chapters

It has a lot of potential hope its going to be good😆..... Sike everyone always says "its gonna be good" or "it has a lot of potential" or something similar and then it just turns out in later chapters to be sh*t and the only reason people will continue reading it is because they already spent so much time reading it. So because of this I'm gonna say its most likely going to be trash and so shut up about it and just see where it goes.

Dex-chan lover
The tragedy tag in the genre worries me, but I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

I predict
glasses is Miruko or somebody closely related to him. Same hair colour, he keeps his eyes closed bc Miruko has very distinguishable and unique eyes, Miruko being 2hrs late while glasses is chatting MC...

Group Leader
@SonicDisgaea98 the tragedy tag is fairly speculative. i based it off the first chapter, so don't worry too much about the tag. if the next chapters are more action-oriented and it no longer applies (which is fairly likely), i'll remove it.

@Zozzone90 i don't think there's been anywhere near enough fighting to call it that yet.

Dex-chan lover
@NeedTomboyGF cool. Also, do you know if there is a specific schedule for how often these chapters will come up? I wanna know if its gonna be frequent enough to just keep a tab open for it, or if I should just come back every so often.

Group Leader
@SonicDisgaea98 it's in good! afternoon, so the chapters come out monthly (only 1 chap in raw rn). i can't guarantee super consistent releases but you should get roughly one chap/month.

This is amazing. Cliche trope, but the concept (pretty sure it’s from battle angel alita)and the art is great.

the art for this is so pretty! i love the colour palette and how detailed it is. despite some of the slightly cliché tropes, it seems promising so far, so i think i'll stick around and see how it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread