Roland Roland

Chapter 1: I'm a corgi haha I'm so cute look at me sploot
80+ Chapters Later: So you see the strife caused by the bigotry between small and large dogs is the root of this problem.

I don't think I've ever seen Cerebus syndrome hit so hard before; well it's still enjoyable, just in a different way.

Contributor
I am, in general, dubious about the merits of overtly deceptive descriptions.

"Being deceived is how the author intended the story to be experienced" needs to be balanced with the consideration that, "tags and description on fan-sites are expected to be accurate".

And while a little bit of misdirection in good fun for, say, a comedy series with a twist is one thing, sending people into tragedy pits when they were looking for some R&R is entirely another.

...A good compromise, if compromise is the correct route, would maybe be to write a description that's accurate to what the story is about, without talking about how dark it is or isn't, and is neutral in tone? Instead of something implying this is a chipper slice-of-life comedy.

This is insane. After reading Zebra, I went on to see what else the author wrote and I was kind of disappointed to see something that looked like comedy. I read it anyway because Zebra was funny and it looked cute, but now I'm surprised by how great it is. I wasn't wrong about this author having potential, this is honestly the best thing I've read in a while. The story is good, the characters are well constructed and the story is slowly being developed. Plus, the author gets more chances to show his love for history here and he seems to be especially fond of nazis with the whole theme of "I was ordered to do it" (there's a reference to that too in Zebra).

Fed-Kun's army
The 3rd season have backed. Roland know is a grow up boy now. He look a bit like Sabin.

I hope we can see Eddie and Sabin soon.

Sees the title and cover: That looks like a nice fantasy SoF

Sees drama and tragedy tags: Well shit 🥲

Double-page supporter
One of the most underrated stories.
My hearts not strong enough to read this.

Aggregator gang
I get why people don't read this story, but it's really a shame. After you get past the campy first few chapters, the tone shift makes it a really enjoyable read. The lore is super interesting, and the team translating it does such a good job even with the low viewership #'s that I hope they don't stop anytime soon. Hopefully more people pick up soon. Maybe change the cover art? It has a really S1 vibe going on that might put people off.

This had me hooked. It was super cute season 1 and now im all messed up by season 3. Wonderful!

Users who are viewing this thread