ROLL OVER AND DIE: I Will Fight for an Ordinary Life with My Love and Cursed Sword!

Dex-chan lover
@AMicrowave

That‘s true, unfortunately. But those manga are all so uninspired, so bland, always the same shit. I think it was Eiichiro Oda, who said that nowadays mangaka don‘t take risks anymore. I agree. Manga is a medium, where you can easily cover the most niche thing, yet we get always the same Ecchi, Isekai, Novel-adaption shit. Once in a while, you get gems like Golden Kamuy or Beastars, but they are rare.

Check out the Novel on Novelupdates. It was being translated but the current translator is busy or dropped it.

Currently on Chapter 8. With the chapters being long.

Group Leader
We announced it on our website a while back, but just to be clear to those on MD, we ultimately decided not to continue this series, primarily due to it having very large but apparently very infrequent chapters. It seems like it's a quarterly series, so four chapters per year. Contrast this with Sword Saint, which releases twenty-four much shorter chapters per year.

Dex-chan lover
After all the fuss about the "grittiness" of this thing I expected something like The Girl Who Ate A Shinigami or whatever, but it feels pretty generic. Yeah, everyone's an ass - but I can't say the storytelling beyond that feels particularly convincing. Not saying it's all bad either, but I hoped that it'd stand out more positively from the endless crowd of these sort of stories.

Everyone is giving an “expert” judgement on this, but only 1 chapter has been released so far, and it shows great potential. It can’t really be deemed generic if there is only a single chapter. I hope we get more soon!

I already read the LN and i daresay it was really, really, amazingly good! But seems like it lack the depth of its writing aspect when translated into a manga form, still good tho!

People are saying that this looks fairly generic, but you can’t really say that after only reading the prologue. Make no mistake, this is a horror story, and is about as far from generic as you can get.

Users who are viewing this thread